The New Maid (Chapter 19)

Chapter 19 [A/N: And for this chapter, I suggest you listen to the acoustic version of "Sex" by the 1975. please? Trust me on this one... blast that shit. :))]

—————————————————————————

Lauren held a breathless girl in her arms, and somehow managed to open the door to Camila's car, "Get in.. the night is still so young, and we've got a whole world to discover.."

Lauren sat inside, as Camila sat on her lap and wrapped her arms around her neck, " I hate you for making me do this.. I hate that I can't resist your stupid green eyes.. I hate you, but I think I love you.."

Lauren smiled even in the darkness of the night, "Admit that you couldn't live without me either.."

" No..", Camila giggled

"Why are you so stubborn?"

" I'm not as stubborn as you think.. I'm sitting on your lap, inside my car, and no one has a clue.."

" You sound so hot saying that..", Lauren pressed her lips against Camila's neck, as the brown eyed girl bit her lips.

Lauren then raised her head to look into Camila's eyes, and she smiled. There were a few seconds of silence until they were both caught in a passionate heated kiss.

" Lauren, did you really come back to Miami just to find me again? ", Camila could barely speak, and Lauren wondered why she would even start a conversation at a time like this.

" Yes.. now shush your pretty little mouth, and kiss me.."

" But I thought you came to see your parents?", Camila tugged onto Laurens pale neck.

" Well, I did, but deep in my heart I wanted to find you... Camila, do you not know the meaning to a hot make out session?"

" I'm sorry..I just feel like I haven't talked to you in so long.. we've literally argued the entire time since you've been here.."

" It's all been sexual frustration, but you, and I are here now.. and nothing matters anymore..", Lauren smiled as she turned over to turn the radio on, an acoustic version of " Sex" by The 1975 began to play...

" This is perfect..", Lauren once again smiled, and placed her forehead on Camila's. She began to sing as they both closed their eyes; it was a comfort zone for the both..

Every time Lauren sang to Camila, she felt at peace, and she felt like she was infinite, "And this is how it starts.. You take your shoes off in the back of my van.. Yeah, my shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your back.. And she said use your hands in my spare time, we've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine, she said.. She's got a boyfriend anyway... she's got a boyfriend anyway..", Lauren whispered against Camilas lips, and the brown eyed girl slowly drowned into her voice..

" I missed your voice more than I could ever miss anything..", Camila slowly kissed Lauren, as she gripped on her neck, a little tighter.

" And I missed holding you like this.. be mine, Camila.. be only mine.. I can't stand the thought of someone else doing this to you.. I can't stand the thought of Austin kissing you, and thinking you could ever love him... Be mine.. only mine..", Lauren went back to Camilas soft lips, as Camila lightly moaned against her lips..

" I'm yours.. I belong to only you..", Camila breathed heavily, and Lauren had never seen such a gorgeous sight.

" Your heart beats, as my heart beats..", Lauren grabbed Camila's arm, and spread soft kisses all over it.