𝐗𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐩

Chapter Eleven; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐩

(this is a longer chapter, i think, also there will be a sensitive topic of SA in this chapter, but it doesn't fully happen if that makes sense? i just wanted to warn people of that in case what i have written would be troubling to some xx)

~

"What the fuck?" A sentence that had been repeated like a broken record for the past five minutes. A curved figure, darker olive skin, furious dark eyes and coiled hair that had been forced into a messy bun atop her head stared back at her through the mirror. She was almost unrecognizeable. "What the fuck?!" Her voice grew louder, more irritable and her blue energy crackled at her fingertips like lightning.

She was outraged, angry and only a millimetre away from losing her shit completely. A low whistle, however, caught her attention and she felt rather disgusted and even more volatile than before. Morana turned, her eyes cold and deadly as they stared at the boy that leant against the tent where she had changed.

His hair, an unruly mop of dirty blonde and his eyes a striking blue. Not at all her type, and even more so she'd never even seen his face before. And he had the nerve to cat-call her?

"Fiery." He commented, his voice slightly higher than his looks might've perceived him to have. His body was lean yet slightly muscular, although in no means was this acceptable for his actions. "I like that." He purred the words out, pushing himself off of where he was leaning and walked towards Morana slowly.

She wasn't sure what to do, she hadn't been in this situation before.

"Piss off." She hissed out before turning to the mirror, contemplating on painting the whiskers Enid was adamant she had to have, although Morana knew she wouldn't stoop that low. She was simply doing a friend a favor, that was all.

A small little favor that will be hung over that little werewolf bitch's head for the rest of her life, she thought.

 "Purr for me, baby." He got closer, his hands outstretched and gently caressing over Morana's more than prominent curves. She scowled and tried to shove his hands away from her, but he simply grabbed her and pulled her towards him, his hand rubbing down and between her thigh before rising. She screamed, a guttral scream of anger, and thrust her elbow back.

She didn't want to kill someone after only a few weeks of being in the forsaken academy, but she would if he didn't back away from her. Even after her surprisingly strong blow to the neck by her elbow, the boy didn't let go. He groaned deeply and tightened his grip.

"You'll pay for that you writhing little bitch." He clamped a hand over her mouth and tugged her away from the mirror, slipping out the back of the tent where no one could see. She tried to use her energy but she was becoming distraught. If she used it, there'd be no knowing of what it would do. So, whilst he had her suspended in the air in an attempt to make an easier escape, she writhed, kicked and tried to jab him with her elbows.