𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐦

Chapter Four; 𝐀𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐦

+ + +

Morana found herself sat at the edge of Wednesday's bed, watching with a raised brow as the gothic girl took down some of Enid Sinclair's window decoration. She fiddled with the edge of her DIY'd shorts that she made out of black joggers whilst she had a white tank top on over the top to cover her so that she was ready for bed.

"This isn't-" just as Morana spoke, the door to the room opened with the fast approaching sounds of footsteps following in mere milliseconds.

"What the hell did you do to my room!?" Enid bursts, staring at the spider window and Wednesday in disbelief before she looked at Morana. "Why did you let her do this?!"

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday retorted as she stood and swiftly kicked some of the coloured tint to Enid's half of the room before she slightly made her way towards Morana. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

"Girls-"

"I-"

"Silence would be appreciated." Wednesday was quick to say as she diverted her path towards her desk, of which sat her loud and obnoxious type writer. Morana was in Enid's favor in this situation, feeling a little offended that Wednesday was so cold suddenly.

Not at all like Khaos.

Sure, Khaos dropped her and had spoken darkly towards her but then they had a conversation where he had smiled a couple times, and she wondered why Wednesday didn't do the same.

"This is my writing time." The black haired girl explained as she lowered herself into her chair, rolling her sleeves up. Morana would admit, she was a little annoyed at how harsh and strict Wednesday was being. This was Enid's room first.

"Your writing time?" Enid asked, glancing towards Morana. She tried to study the curly haired girl. Was she like Wednesday? Was she a bit nicer? Was she-

"I devote an hour a day to my novel." Wednesday informed the other two, of whom looked to each other like they were in an old, comedic cartoon. "Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent." Morana repressed a laugh at Enid's slightly disheartened expression. "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation."

"I write in my voice." Enid argued strongly, glaring at Wednesday a little. "It's my truth. It's what my followers love!" 

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles." Wednesday retorted and Morana felt her brows raise and eyes widen. She was loving the small battle between them. "They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures." By now, Wednesday had managed to come face to face with Enid Sinclair, only a meter in distance between them.

"Uh," she breathed out a scoff, "you mean, emojis?" Wednesday simply did her emotionless and cold stare. "It's how people express their feelings. You know, I realize that's a foreign concept to you."