𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Chapter Three; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

+ + +

Morana had left Enid's and Wednesday's company as quickly as she could, finding her way to the office that would lead to her being able to fit in a little bit. Once she got there, however, she was disappointed to see that Principle Weems was correct.

She had to wear the royal blue uniforms.

"Miss Devoe?" A lady that sat behind a desk said after the uniform was given to her. Morana snapped out of her disgust and turned on her heel, leaving the room desperately and making her way to her dorm so that she was able to get dressed.

Once she was there, she took in a deep breath. She was reminded of the fact that her room was a colourful catastrophy, something that made her scowl. The room felt like it had too much of a happy atmosphere to it, and she didn't believe it should hold that.

She shoved aside her opinions on the decorated room and made haste for her darker, more secluded area with a small smile and sigh that left her lips. She placed the uniform onto the bed and debated on taking out her phone for the first time since arriving at Nevermore. Should she bother telling Nathan she regretted her decision to allow the man to take her here?

Should she cave so quickly?

With a shake of her head, Morana Devoe stood straight and gripped the uniform tightly, heading towards the bathroom that was attached to her smaller room. She swiftly changed the clothes she wore and scowled at the blue that now sat on her skin. It didn't necessarily agree with her skin tone nor did it do her much favors curv wise, but she supposed it would have to do.

She didn't need another reason for people to avoid her.

With a singular nod, Morana decided she would sit in the quad for a little while, near where she had seen the boy that reminded her of Wednesday. She didn't hope to see him, she just gathered it would be a nice and comfy spot if he was there.

She swatted down her skirt before she lowered herself slowly, her eyes closing as the silence wrapped itself around her, giving her a blanket of comfort. Whilst her head tilted backwards, her eyes casting towards the sky for a moment, she couldn't help but think that this was the perfect spot. She was alone, in silence, the breeze hitting her gently and the smell of fresh air filling her nose.

"Move." Looking to the side, Morana's eyes came into contact with familiar dark ones. They were a little darker, more demanding and intimidating than the first time she had properly gazed into those dark pools.

"And you are?" Morana asked, not shifting from her seat. She could see that her defiance against him made the boy scowl at her, but there was an odd sensation inside of her. She wanted him to sit with her. She didn't want to get up and leave.

"Khaos Addams." He said, his tone dark and almost as emotionless as Wednesday's.

"Ah, you're Wednesday's brother?"