Jungkook smirked and spoke "Don't worry your husband would be there to pick you up in bridal style" Y/N lightly hit his arms...

While Jihoon looked at the couples being so done with their lovely-dovely talks and moments...

"But.. I- it's too heavy.." Y/N complaint and pouted... Jungkook slightly chuckle at her reaction...

Jihoon thought they were going to take so much time so he suggested the gown which was worn by the Monique

They both then purchased Jungkook's tuxedo and few more things which they would need after marriage...

But Jihoon was all quiet from too long Y/N looked at him and saw he was thinking something too deeply she called out his name but he didn't heared her...

She went towards him who was sitting on the couch all lone... She shook him and he finally came out of his dream world...

"What are you thinking??" Jihoon shook his head and spoke "I'm feeling like third wheel between you two!" Y/N smiled at him and parted her lips to say something but Jungkook interrupted her...

"I told you not to come with us.. but it was you who insisted for coming..!!" Jungkook said and glared at him... Jihoon hung his head low...

"Umm... How about we purchase something for you too??" Y/N suggested and Jihoon's face light up... He grabbed her right hand and dragged her with him...

While Jungkook was blankly standing there... He tried to stop them but Jihoon never stopped... So he had to follow them...

They all spent their day together, in the afternoon they went to a park...

"Jihoon!! Caught me!!" Y/N shouted and started to run and Jihoon followed her... when Jihoon was about to caught her...

Her ankle got lightly twisted.. she stopped on her track and Jihoon who was running with his full speed he tried to stop himself but ended up bumping into her...

He tried to prevent her from falling but ended up holding Y/N in his arms.. they both stayed like that for few seconds.. they tried to maintain their body posture..

But before they could stand straight... Jungkook come and pulled her out of his arms... Jihoon fell on the ground..

Jungkook looked at Y/N and asked "Are you okay??" Y/N nodded while Jihoon was giving death glares to Jungkook but he completely ignored him...

Jihoon stood up rubbing his butt... His was continuously glaring at Jungkook.. while Jungkook wasn't bothered by his glares.. Y/N chuckled at their reactions...

And Jihoon who was glaring at Jungkook was now glaring to Y/N... She shut her lips... Jungkook came and stood infront of her..

"Hey!! You little brat.. you can't glare at my wife"  Jungkook said and glare back at Jihoon.. "You haven't even married and already being protective towards your wife..." Jihoon said and chuckled...

"Someone is being jealous I guess... Shuu Shuu~!!"  Jungkook and started to move further holding Y/N's hand... Jihoon just made an annoying face and followed them...

PS: The gurads were secretly enjoying their drama and giggling silently...

-----------------