Chapter 4: Chaos in the city

Within the abandoned warehouse Drazeros and the others were conducting a plan of getting the Kwamis and destroying Ladybug Cat Noir along with Kai and his friends.

Seth is tapping his foot impatiently.

Diana: Let me guess getting impatient of waiting babe?

Seth: I want to cause chaos to this city but instead we have to remain hidden in the shadows!

BlackPalmon: Calm down honey will soon bring chaos and destruction to the city.

Sabrus: Or how about now.

Seth looked at Sabrus with a confused look.

Seth: What do you mean?

Drazeros: It's simple you will bring destruction and chaos to Paris while Hawkmoth and the rest of us find and retrieve certain artifacts that are scattered to different locations.

Seth: What artifacts?

Drazeros: You'll see once we have the coordinates now go and cause chaos.

Seth: simply smiled evilly.

Seth:(evil smile) With pleasure.

Meanwhile...

Seether, Gali, and Bella are enjoying their day at the park until they heard an explosion.

Bella: What was that?

Seether knew that energy signature and it was his brother.

Seether: Come on!

Seether, Gali, and Bella ran to the city and sees Seth terrorizing the city while people are running away.

Seether: Stop this Seth!

Seth: Ah if it isn't my weak little brother and two of his girlfriends.

Cat Noir and Ladybug appeared.

Seth:(evil smile) Five against one eh? Sounds like fun!

Seth charges at them as they did the same. Seether and Seth delivered barrages of punches to each other before Seether Roundhouse kicked Seth as he crashed into the ground. Bella creates an Ice Cage but Seth dodges. Cat Noir attacked him from behind while Gali punched him hard in the stomach sending him a few feet back.

Ladybug also charged as she punched Seth hard.

Seth growled in anger.

Seth: Chaotic Blast!

Seth sends a powerful blast straight at them as they dodged the blast.

Seether: That was close.

Gali: Ice Storm Cannon!

The Icedragon unleashed her attack straight at Seth as he was sent flying.

Seth:(anger) I will not be defeated!

Seether: Well this is reality! Leaf Storm Strike!

Seether unleashed a powerful attack at his brother as an explosion was seen. The smoke soon cleared revealing Seth badly hurt as he glared at them with rage in his eyes.

Seth:(anger) This isn't over.

Seth retreated.

Seether: Thanks for helping us Ladybug and Catnoir.

Ladybug: No problem also you guys can call us by our real names

They revealed to be Marionette and Adrien.

Bella:(happy smile) Looks like we now have allies.

Seether: Yep!

Meanwhile...

Sabrus: So you lost to them?

Seth:(anger) Shut up Sabrus! 

Drazeros: Enough!

Grimm: I agree with Drazeros. Besides we got a certain stone to find.

Seth raised his eyebrow in confusion.

Drazeros: The stone is known as the Kingdom Stone of Chaos and with its power not even Kai and the others will defeat us.

Razia: The only problem is that it was shattered into seven shards.

Drusilla:(evil smile) So we'll be going on a little hunt.

To be continued...