Chapter 2: Meeting Wu and meeting Kwami partners

Within a temple a person sat as he knew that this threat will only continue to rise and Kai and his friends will need all the help they can get as this person is known as Master Wu.

Wu: It's time.

Meanwhile with Kai and the others...

Kai and the others are exploring the city as they now have to figure out who this new enemy could be.

Chase: Hey Kai!

Kai looked to see the Shepherd called him as he was walking to him.

Kai:(smile) Hey Chase what's up?

Chase: Me and the others are heading to the temple to see someone wanna come?

Kai thought about it and nodded.

Chase: Alright then also when are you and your girlfriends going to have your wedding?

Kai blushed when Chase asked that.

Kai:(blushing) W-what do you mean?

Chase: Kai I well know that you are going to one day propose to them.

Kai:(chuckles) Maybe someday but don't tell them alright?

Chase: I won't I promise just let me know when the time comes alright?

Kai:(smile) Sure.

Jerry: And us too.

Dravise: Let's not be late.

Kai and Chase headed to the others as they headed to the temple as they met Wu.

Wu: Greetings everyone I have been expecting you all.

Kelvin: I'm guessing you know what's going on?

Wu: Yes and you three will need the Kwamis to help you all.

Skye:(confused) Kwamis?

Wu: Kwamis carry a source of power and Hawkmoth wishes to use their powers for evil and your enemies have also formed an alliance with him.

Meicoomon: That's not good.

Silvia: Very not good if our enemies are working together with Hawkmoth.

Aerion: Then we'll do whatever it takes to protect the Kwamis

Wu nodded his head agreeing with Silvia and Aerion.

Wu then brings out eight Kwamis as he introduced them to Kai, Kelvin, Seether, Darien, and Max.

Wu: Everyone I'd for you all to meet Longg, Trixx, Wayzz, Sass, Barkk, Roarr, Kaalki, and Duusu from this day forward Kai, Kelvin, Seether, Darien, Max, Aerion, Dravise, and Dracyan they are now your partners.

Kai:(smiles) It's nice to meet you eight.

Longg: It's an honor to meet you all as well.

Kelvin: Well guys we better train alongside our Kwami partners if we're going to defeat our enemies.

Luxia: Agreed

Wu: As for Silvia and the others they will be given powers to help out on your journey.

Wu gives Speed and the others along with Blizz and the others power bands so they can use their powers to fight anyone corrupted by the akuma.

Silvia: Looks like we'll need to train to use these powers that we have.

Seether: We'll be happy to help you guys out with that.

Poppy: We appreciate it.

Catnap: We could also use some training to master our powers as well.

To be continued...