Chapter 3: Sparring match Kai and Dravise vs Speed and Catnap

After they met Wu and each meeting their Kwami Partners and gaining super powers. Wu also gives them a mansion for them to stay in for their trip.

Kai and Speed decides to have themselves a sparring match to be ready for any enemies that Hawkmoth may send there way.

Kai: Burning Attack!

Kai unleashes a burning attack at Speed as the Jolteon dodged the attack.

Speed: Alright let's see what these powers of mine can do. Detroit Smash!

Speed Punches hard as he is sent a few feet away.

Kai: Not bad but I'm not going down that easy.

Kai and Speed charged at each other as the two clashed while Lilac and the others watched from the sidelines.

Silvia: Those two are definitely giving there all out there.

Lazuli: I just hope they don't get hurt badly after this.

Kai: Burning Crash!

Kai is now covered in flames as he charged at Speed.

Speed: Electric Smash!

Speed was covered in electricity as he also charged at Kai and when the two clashed a massive explosion created a smokescreen.

Kai and Speed are both in bruises as they were both panting.

Kai:(tired smile) You're definitely getting the hang of your power Speed.

Speed:(tired smile) Yeah...

Skye: Yeah but next time don't get yourselves hurt when the two of you are sparring.

Kai and Speed chuckled sheepishly as they scratch the back of their heads

Kai: Sorry about that.

Lilac and the others chuckled.

Daisy: It's fine just don't worry us like that again ok.

Kai did a silly salute.

Kai: Yes ma'am!

Kai's girlfriends giggled.

Meanwhile with Dravise and Catnap...

Dravise and Catnap also exchanged blows to each other as they clashed. Catnap is in his superhero form as a Umbreon.

 Catnap is in his superhero form as a Umbreon

Catnap: Let's see what my powers can do!

Dravise and Catnap clashed once again. Dravise tried to roundhouse kick him but Catnap hid in the shadows quickly and punched him under the chin sending Dravise a few feet back.

Dravise: Not bad Catnap you're starting to get the hang of your powers.

Catnap: Thanks but I think it's time to end this.

Dravise nodded.

Dravise: Destroy Quasar!

Dravise fires the attack from his hands.

Catnap: Omega Shadow Cannon!

Catnap unleashes his attack as the two beams collided and exploded. Both Dravise and Catnap were panting as they were.

Craftycorn: That was a great battle you two.

Bobby: Yeah but don't over do it.

Dravise: We'll try not to go overboard.

To be continued...