Chapter 1

"Hey, senapi, where's your little brother?" he asked.

I hated stupid Kenny "What do you want, Kenny," I asked, "where's your crying baby brother," he asked, "And where's your slut? I'm pretty sure Jessica needs more control," I asked.

Kenny came over, blaring his nostrils in front of my face "that's enough, Kenny, stop messing with Alex," she said, "you heard your mutt" I said.

I smiled at Jessica; she was one of the hottest girls in school, but Kenny Williams made her fall in love with him; sure, they'd broken up, but it was puppy love; she was young and in love, and now he mostly controlled her.

I walked inside the school; Kenny always wanted to make Maxie my little brother his for some reason, Maxie was my brother, my freaking brother.

I walked to my English class taking my seat next to Aly "Hey Aly" I said, "hi Alex ready for today's test" she asked, "yeah if I fail again my dad will be mad" I said, "you just need to study harder you know I can help" she said, "your not allowed over since the last time" I said, "haha who knew your maid would catch us" she said, "haha yeah" I said.

Aly was cute with her short curly brown hair, olive eyes tan skin; when she smiled, her dimples showed, making me go crazy I didn't like her like that; she was just a hook up that's what most of the girls were I was the fuck boy around these parts a thing I got from my birth parents who abanded Maxie and me when I was six now I'm sixteen almost seventeen my adoptive dad was a rich powerful man angry if I did anything he didn't like. "Alright, class, I'll be handing out your tests today; if you didn't study, that's your fault," she said.

Misses Little was a lovely woman, but she told the truth when needed.

I looked down at my paper. Shit, I never learn anything.

I guessed on my test most of it I threw out my books I was a rebel in my class.

After she picked up our tests, she graded them, waiting for class to be over "mister senapi" she said.

I looked up "What?" I asked, "Principles office now" she said, "What the hell did I do," I asked, "Now," she said.

I got up, collected my things, walking to the office I don't know what I did; I didn't do shit.

I walked into the office seeing my dad. Oh shit.

I sat down next to my father. "what is this all about, sir?" he asked, "your son has failed every class he's been in this year I'm about to expel him for failing so much" he said.

He looked at me with a face of disappointment "I'll be taking my son and leaving; he will no longer attend your school I will be transferring him." he said, "okay, sir." he said, "come Alex" he said.

I got up, following him to the car "home regional" he said, "yes, sir" he said.

The car started; Dad was silent for a minute "don't hurt Maxie," I said, "we will talk when we get home, Alex." he said, "Yes sir" I said.

The car stopped after a few minutes; Dad dragged me to his room.

He sat me on the bed, tying my arms behind my back. "Alex" he said, "yes sir" I said.

He whipped my back I didn't dare scream, whipping me until I bled, letting it fall "Alex, I hate you" he said, "just protect my brother when I'm dead," I said.

He held me by the chin, my green eyes starring into his black ones "You'll never die, Alex, your my fuck boy, just like when I saw you when you were six; yours old, your brother is fine, I don't care about him he's living the perfect life with Mary and Alice my maids your brother is nothing like you" he said, "what do you mean sir" I asked.