He nodded, sensing the weight in her voice. "Of course. What's on your mind?"

Taking a deep breath, Lyra began, "I've been thinking long and hard about our relationship."

Marvolo furrowed his brow, sensing a shift in the conversation. "What about it?"

Lyra met his gaze, her eyes filled with a mix of determination and uncertainty. "I want to move out of Slytherin Manor."

Lyra took a deep breath, choosing her words carefully. "I think we should take things slow. Dumbledore, Agatha, and Tedros are gone. I can handle living on my own now."

Marvolo's expression shifted from surprise to concern. "Lyra, we've been through so much together. Why the sudden change?"

She looked away, her voice tinged with a hint of frustration. "It's something you said in the Death Eater meeting. About being vigilant and watching for potential threats. I realized I can't let my guard down, but living together is not taking things slow. I don't want to be too dependent on you."

Marvolo sighed, reaching out to gently touch her hand. "Lyra, I would never control you or force you into something you're not comfortable with. If you want to move out, I'll respect your decision. But I need to understand why."

Lyra met his gaze, determination flickering in her eyes. "Dumbledore manipulated me for years, controlled every aspect of my life. Now that he's gone, I want to do things for myself, alone."

The air in the room became charged with tension as Lyra's words hung between them. Marvolo, though usually composed, felt a surge of frustration and confusion. He couldn't fathom the sudden desire for independence after everything they had been through.

"Lyra, I don't understand. We've faced adversity together. Why now? Why this sudden need for distance?" Marvolo questioned, his tone laced with a mix of concern and frustration.

Lyra met his gaze, her eyes reflecting a steely determination. "Marvolo, I appreciate everything you've done. But Dumbledore's gone, and I need to break free from the chains he put on me. Living together feels like those chains tightening again."

Marvolo's brows furrowed, his patience waning. "Lyra, living together is not a chain. It's a choice we made. I've never tried to control you, and I won't start now. I've only ever wanted to protect you."

Lyra scoffed, her frustration evident. "Protect me? Marvolo, you need to understand. I don't want to be protected anymore. I want to be free, independent. I can't have you dictating my every move."

His eyes flashed with hurt and confusion. "I've never dictated your every move, Lyra. I've supported you, stood by you. And now, when we should be celebrating our victories, you want to run away?"

She stood abruptly, her chair scraping against the floor. "But that's the thing, it's not our victory, it's yours! You killed Dumbledore! You killed Agatha! You killed Tedros! I can't be dependent on you forever and live in your shadow, I need to do things for myself."

Marvolo stood, his expression a mixture of disbelief and frustration. "Lyra, this is not about living in anyone's shadow. We faced those threats together. We made sacrifices, and we won. It's our victory."

Lyra paced the room, her agitation palpable. "Is it, Marvolo? Every time I turn around, it's 'Marvolo this' and 'Marvolo that.' I need my identity back, and I can't find it if I'm always living in someone else's world."

Marvolo's attempt to keep his composure wavered. "This is our world, Lyra. I thought we were building something together. Why do you want to distance yourself now?"

Lyra shot him an exasperated look. "Because, Marvolo, I've been living in other people's worlds for too long. First, it was Dumbledore, then it was you. I need to find my own path."