Surprise ahead...

"Witch" Both Kai and Ty said together,  looking ready to kill.
All of a sudden, the room became darker as if it had barely been formerly.

Zara shivered in fear of what she had said. She could sense trouble looming. Big trouble.

"What do you mean 'witch'" Kai's voice was dangerously calm. He looked at Zara with the meanest glare possible.
If looks could kill!!

"I said...what do you mean by witch. I will not repeat myself woman"
Zara was too afraid to speak. She knew she was deadmeat even as she wasn't making eye contact with the devil. She dared not.

*Smash*
The wooden chair closest to Zara got smashed to splinters.
"That would be you next if you don't start talking" Kai threatened as he balled his fists.

Thump...Thump...Thump...
Zara's heart was beating uncontrollably fast. She had to squeeze her chest to try to slow it down a little.
"I...I..." Zara tried but just broke down in tears, tears of fear.

Kai seemed to get more angered by her tears. He began moving closer to her.

Tyler who seemed to be unbothered all the while leaning on the wall finally decided to act when he realized Kai was going to kill the woman.

Stepping in front of Kai just as he was about to pummel Zara to her death, Ty tried his luck.
"Killing her would do you no good Kai, just leave her be. May has gotten too attached to her. We don't want to stir up unnecessary emotions now" Tyler gently pushed Kai backwards.

Facing May's direction, Kai still clenched his fists.

"Find out what she's talking about Zeke. We can't take chances" Kai suddenly faced Tyler and locked eyes with him. "You know we can't".

Tyler nodded and turned to Zara. "Get up".
Zara seemed to be in a different world. Her face was soaked with tears and perspiration.

Sighing, Tyler did that thing where it seemed like he was trying to concentrate by staring into thin air.

In a split second, two guards came rushing in and held Zara by her arms at both sides, dragging her out of the room.

Tyler began taking cool strides out of the room. Halfway out, he turned back with a hint of a smirk on his face.
"Try being less scary Kai. You'll probably scar these innocent victims of yours for life".

Skyler returned the smirk before adding. "Just following your example asshole"
Tyler resumed his strides out of the room.

"Oh...and Ty, when would she wake up" Kai asked, not looking up from May's bed.

"No time soon" He shut the door behind him.

***************************************
Skyler seemed disturbed. "Witch?? How did that witch get so close to her in such a short time!! This can't happen. I have to stop this now".

Skyler mindlinked Tyler.
S: Where is she??
T: Don't do anything stupid Kai, just hold on. I'm almo...
S: TYLER!!
T:  She's in one of the underground cells.
S:  Underground cells??
T:  She got hurt during the attack and I arranged for the physician to attend to her there.
S:  That thing doesn't deserve any kind of treatment.

Skyler stormed out of the room. With loud snarls, he broke everything in his path as he made his way underground.

Fear gripped the physician and his associates as they caught the sight of Kai looming in the shadows, blending in perfectly with the darkness.

"Maa...ssss...tter Lll...ii. It's quite a surprise ttt...oo see you here" The physician, dressed in regular white overalls tried to hide his fear without success.