🌻Chapter Six🌻

"Because I'm obsessed, I'm addicted and I will gladly cross every single line if it means making this girl mine. If it means forcing her to be mine."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I can't sleep these days.

It's this horror that always lingers around me. I check my windows and door every hour to assure myself that they won't magically open.

At night, I don't even switch the lights off just in case someone barges in.

Even after all this fear, there's that chip in my mind that contradicts it. That makes me feel like I'm insane.

It's so messed up, even my holy mother can't bless me anymore. During the day time, all I do is think about that incident even when I force myself not to and at nights, all alone in my room, when I barely manage to get mere hours of sleep, I dream about him.

Dark Erotica dreams.

The man that was in that ghost face mask is now replaced. I see Jungkook's face doing that to me. It feels so raw in dream that I wake up panting, gasping for air all covered in blood and a big patch of my wetness in my panties.

Though I've never had sex, I feel sexually frustrated and it drives me nuts because I didn't want it. At all!

Somehow, somewhere back in my mind I want to see him in his ghost face mask again. It's been a week since the party. I haven't seen him anywhere yet- not in the college or outside. But I always have this feeling that I'm being watched.

I always feel like someone is tailing me, lingering in the shadows and waiting for the right moment to pounce on me. I try to be cautious when I'm out. I know that he won't hurt me in bad way, I don't know I just get this feeling that he's playing on my fears.

I made Da Eun stay with me for a whole week because I didn't want to be alone at home but it feels wrong to keep her here forever. She'll stay there with me gladly but it will just lead to everyone worry about me.

I still feel guilty for what I did to Da Eun. I know she isn't downright crazy for Jungkook. She just likes making jokes or like to exaggerate things. What she has for Jungkook is infatuation because I'm pretty sure when she'll know what kind of guy he becomes after getting out of those clothes of his, she'll not like him.

I think Jungkook doesn't like sweet or just hard sex, he probably fucks. Rough and kinky. He likes manhandling and as far as I know Da Eun, she's not someone who'll like being manhandled. But still we know nothing when she, herself, has never tried sex.