🌻Chapter Three🌻

"You're so soft, it's ridiculous. Everywhere my hand slides, you fit me"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

No no don't think about it here.

But how can I not? This is the most ridiculous place I can think about that dream I had last night. It wasn't just a dream. It was... A wet dream.

The first of my life.

Oh holy mother...

It's you to complain, to be honest. Why would I be greeting wet dreams about that man? I don't even know who he was!

I dreamt about having sex with that ghost face mask man, while he was wearing that mask on. I felt everything that happened in that dream and I now remember it too vividly too.

His grunts, the way that mask was looking down at me. I'm so messed up fir finding that hot but I can't help! I tried to forget about it but I can't. It's in my brain all day and at nights, now I get dreams about it. Great. Just great!

It's so frustrating, I feel like pulling my hair.

Just like he pulled yours in that dream?

Ugh no!

"Hana, we're here," Da Eun tells me and I shake out of my mind.

Right, I didn't want to be where she has taken me again.

So apparently, Da Eun got to know that her big fat crush boy Jeon Jungkook is throwing some big party at his house because he won the man of the month. Her friend from class, named Emily- who's girlfriend of one of Jungkook's friend, invited her there, only because she feels lonely in parties like these where her boyfriend's main focus is on his boys.

If you'll ask me, dear Emily, he's a huge red flag to make you feel lonely in a party that's filled with bad dudes. If he actually cares about you and your safety, he'll stay with you whole night with the attitude of 'touch her and you die'.

But then again, this isn't fictional world.

Long story short, me, Da Eun and Jae are in front of this big apartment of his.

Looks like he lives alone, away from his family just like me. Well, can't blame the guy, it feels better to live alone.

So you forgot what happened a week ago?

Well, no. It still makes the small hairs on my nape rise. I couldn't sleep that night being paranoid that someone will enter again but there's a sick part to this.