⛓️Chapter Four⛓️

"Wet pussy never lies"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I want to devour her.

Eat her alive, claim her as mine and mould her into my perfect little doll.

I just want her in my bed, with me, with her holes taking me in while she moans for me.

I can already tell what her moans, cries, whines and whimpers would sound like. She looks like an angel who came down to rule my hell. And it drives me nuts that she has no fucking idea how obsessed she has made me towards her.

It's her I see everywhere. Her big innocent eyes and her body so smooth, it's like she was made for me. She will take me one way or another.

Right now, as she's sitting there near the table, I'm watching her. I like watching her like she's the most interesting show ever been made.

Emily was given invitation to the party so that she can give it to her friend. The same friend I know is crazy over me. But I don't give two flying fucks about her 'cause she's not who I want. I want her friend.

Pretty yet fierce, walking ball of sunshine. Kim Hana.

As I'm looking down at her, I see just how beautiful her honey colored skin is looking under that small piece of blue colored cloth. She looks gorgeous and so tempting at the same time.

I knew she would come here. Her friend, Da Eun, always drags her everywhere she goes. I know it all. I've done all the research ever since I saw her for the first time.

It was when I was at an animal shelter with my little sister. She wanted to adopt a kitten and Hana was one of the workers there. She was so engrossed in her work, she didn't notice me staring at her.

Did some research on her and the pretty chick was from my university. Ever since that day, she's the girl I've been following. It's been two weeks since that incident and one week since she came to see my fight, obviously because her best friend dragged her.

I wonder what her best friend will think after she'll know all my thoughts of what I want to do with dear friend, Hana.

My favorite part about this whole thing was stalking. Her personal information, which wasn't very difficult to find out considering our group's position in the university, then her daily routine - home to college to animal shelter or sometimes dividing that time with going to library and spending time with her friends, I know it all. Her favorite food, Colour, restaurant, dish, movie, blah fucking blah, I know every fucking thing.