𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠'𝑠 𝑂𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠

Mulai dari awal

"How do I look?" the girl whispered, seeking Arohi's approval.

"Fantastic," Arohi whispered back, giving her a thumbs up in response.

"I'm the biggest fan of Zayn Roy, he's so hot, I-" The girl's enthusiastic declaration was cut short by Arohi's loud ringtone.

The cameraman sighed and stopped recording as Arohi reached for her phone, visibly annoyed by the interruption. When she saw that it was Preeti calling, she bit her tongue, realizing her mistake.

"Oh! hello What's going on, madam?" Preeti's voice blared from the other end of the line, causing Arohi to wince. She quickly thanked the college girl, who left looking bewildered by the sudden turn of events.

"Ruj jah!" Her voice echoed from the other end, It was a daily routine for her to be late for work, resulting in extra tasks assigned by Kharush Rajveer Rathore.

"Hurry up, or that Kharush will Slaughter you today," Preeti warned, jolting Arohi out of her reverie. She had completely forgotten about the looming threat of Rajveer.

" Bhaag rahi hu, don't worry " Arohi sprinted as fast as her legs could carry her, drawing concerned glances from passersby as she darted through the crowd like a bull charging after a red flag. She paid no attention to the stares, her mind consumed by the image of Rajveer's intimidating red face.

💌

After falling, tripping, bumping, and pushing her way through, Arohi finally reaches ATR. She pauses on her way, her palm resting on her thighs as she gasps for breath.

"Aaj toh mein margayi, badi aayi interview lene wali abb woh Kharush Shand tumhara band bajayega," Arohi mumbles to herself as she takes the tiniest steps into ATR. She is greeted by guards and other employees. She smiles back at them, but inside she feels like she is having a heart attack on her kidney.

💌

"How many times do I need to warn you, Arohi? It has become part of your daily routine to be late and get scolded by me," Rajveer's voice echoed in the corridor of ATR, filled with frustration and annoyance.

"Sorry, sir, I will not do this again," Arohi whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the tension in the air.

"Sir, Just kick her out. Not like she does her job properly," Ruhi, Rajveer's devoted PA, chimed in with her usual disdainful tone. Arohi shot her a glare, silently challenging her.

"Tum chup karo---" Arohi snapped back at Ruhi, her patience wearing thin as they engaged in a silent battle of wills.

"Both of you, silent! And you, Arohi, this is your last chance. And as for your punishment..." Rajveer paused, his eyes narrowing as he delivered his verdict.

"You will be the one to compile all of the information regarding Mr. Agnivashi's company and make it public." The severity of Rajveer's command hit Arohi like a ton of bricks, and even Ruhi was taken aback by the audacity of the task. Yet, she couldn't help but smirk as she watched Arohi's initial shock turn into determination and defiance.

"Aayein? Woh kaun hai?" Arohi muttered to herself, frustration evident in her voice. "Main toh kisi bhi Agnivanshi ko nahi janti."

"Then go do your research, dafor. That is your job now," Rajveer's sharp retort cut through the tense atmosphere, leaving Arohi seething with anger. With a muttered curse under her breath, she turned on her heel and stormed off, her mind already racing with thoughts of how to tackle this impossible task.