𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟏

Start from the beginning

Nodding your head before you gasp as you remember something "Oh my god! Sara had like the biggest crush on Ran. On Ran, that dumbass! Can you fucking believe that?!", she laughs as you go on "So when Ran sat down next to her, she turned bright red like a fucking tomato! And when I tried to make her go with him to get another drink, she just straight up didn't move!!" "Oh no! What happened next?!" She stares at you with widened eyes.

"So, I jump up and go with Ran instead of her. I tell him to be nice and shit, and that she has a crush on him. And do you know what he said?!" "What?" "He straight up goes 'What should I do next?'!! And when I told him he's hella dense, he called me a brat! But I still told him to just talk with her tho"

"And Sara, what did she do?" She questions and you reply "Yua talked to her in the meantime me and Ran were gone, then she was a lot calmer and actually talked to him" "Aww~" she cooes, leaning her chin on her palm and completely forgets to eat as she listens.

"You two are so weird" suddenly comes from Naoto and Hina laughs "That will be you if you get a girlfriend one day!" "You mean, I'll be like you and Takemichi?" He retorts and they both instantly start bickering while you continue silently eating, being happy to finally get some food into your system.

Hina turns back to you with a smile "And did they exchange phone numbers or something like that?" "Yeah, well...kind of?" "Huh?" She frowns "What do you mean?" "When I asked him, he literally forgot to ask her out. He and Rindou were drunk, by the way.." you whisper the last part, so Naoto wouldn't hear it but he heard it regardless because he sits right next to you, making him roll his eyes at you.

"But I have Yua's phone number. I told Ran that I'd ask her to send me Sara's number" you stated, causing her to raise an eyebrow at you "And you just gonna do that...without wanting something?", knowing you too well.

"I gave it a thought and Sara is a total sweetheart, Ran will break her heart and ignore her once he's bored of her, so that is a big no no!" you shake your head "When he asks I'll tell him that she's no longer interested in him. He'll sulk for an hour at most and then he will have already forgotten her name. Or he even has already when he wakes up later", she purses her lips "I guess that is nice of you..?"

After eating and cleaning up the kitchen, you and Hina go to her room while Naoto does something else. You two are reading some fashion and idol magazines while listening to music. Though the peace was eventually interrupted by your phone ringing, so you take it out and see that Rindou is calling.

"What?" You take the call annoyed, ("Where are you?") "I'm at Hina's" You reply, causing him to groan ("You need to come back. The place is a mess and I need help") "Why do you think I left?" You retorted "There's not even food in the fridge anymore. Someone even ate the Ramen that was in there for two fucking weeks!"

He laughs ("Hahah! Yeah, that was Shion!") "Eww.." ("Just come back and help me!") "I said no! Ask the guy who's sleeping on the couch" ("There was a guy sleeping there?!") he exclaims ("Well, he left before I woke up") "Ask Ran then" ("Are you fucking insane? You know what he's like when you interrupt his beauty sleep! I won't wake him up and ask him to help me to clean!!") he stated.

"Well, then I guess you have to do that alone, Rindou" With that you quickly hang up before he can start yelling at you to come home. Hina tilts her head "What did he want?" "He wanted me to come home, so I can help him clean up. As if! I already helped with decorating and stuff like that. If he needs help, he can wake up Ran" you reply.

She grimaces a little "Doesn't he get super mad when someone wakes him up?" "Yes but that is not my problem right now" you shrug your shoulders and she suddenly recalls something "Remember when I was at your place and Rindou started playing loud music with his DJ setup and woke up Ran?" "Oh shit, right. I already forgot about that!" you laugh.