Volume 1 Chapter 8

Ryusei POV

Today is Thursday exactly one day before the test, as we had little time to cover the new test topics, we made an effort to study and help sudou, ike and yamauchi. With sudo, stopping going to the club to participate more in the study group helped a lot.

It was already at the end of the class, Chabashira-sensei had already left the room and everyone was already packing their things to leave too.

???: Sorry, but can you listen to me before I go home?

The one who caught everyone's attention was Kushida.

Kushida: I know everyone is studying hard for tomorrow's test. I have something that might help with some final studies tonight I'll turn them in now.

She started handing out a sheet to each of our colleagues until she handed it to me too.

Ryusei: "Wait, that's-"

Horikita: is this a sheet with test questions? did you make them kushida-san?

Just like horikita I was surprised by this.

Kushida: Actually these problems are from old tests. I received them from a third year senpai last night.

Ike: Old test problems? Are these questions that will be on tomorrow's test?

Kushida: Yes. Two years ago, the midterm exam had the same questions as those on these tests. So if we study what is in this test, it will definitely help us.

I understand, that was definitely a good idea, but I doubt that senpai did it willingly, now that I remember, sensei said that there was nothing that couldn't be bought using points, did Kushida use her points to get that old test? I'm sure that must have been it. I doubt anyone would do something so risky without wanting some points in return, especially if the person is low on points.

But there's something else I'm wondering, was this Kushida's idea? I don't know if she would have had this idea since many could think of it as some violation of school rules.

But anyway the students started thanking kushida for doing this to help them.

Kushida: Sudou-kun, do your best while studying today.

Sudou: Yes, thank you.

Sudou took the sheet without any problems

I was going to thank Kushida but I received a voice message from my sister, so I put on my headphones and left the room to listen and I listened to her for a few minutes and basically it was her saying that after the test day sometime in June we will go out , have a day just for the two of us.

And I said yes, I would go since I have nothing to do, and it will be good for us to do this considering that we were separated for almost three years, I bet she is very excited about it. As soon as I took off the phone after listening to the message, I ended up hearing something coming from my class room.

???: You hate me, don't you?

This voice was Horikita's and also what kind of question is it? Who is she asking? I'm not very close to the door but I'm not far away either so I can hear you talking but I can't see it, I could even take the risk and try to see but I won't do that.

???: Why do you think that?

The other voice was Kushida's, does that mean Horikita asked Kushida that question?

Horikita: You're not answering because it's true...am I right?

Kushida: Hahaha, you got me.

Kushida chuckled.