Volume 1 Chapter 5

Ryusei POV
Everyone was shocked by what sensei just said.

"Stupid? What?"

Chabashira-sensei had a piercing gleam in his eyes as Hondo repeated his words like an idiot.

Chabashira: Sit down, honey. I will explain again.

Hondo sat at his desk quietly.

Chabashira: The points were deposited without fail. The probability that this class was left out is very low, do you understand?

Hondo: No, even if I said I understood, we didn't get our points.

Hondo said with a dissatisfied expression on his face just like the other students.

But I think she's telling the truth, considering that Honami told me that her class received its points but that it wasn't exactly 100,000, so we could have gotten 0 points, which would explain why our points didn't increase.

Koenji: Hahaha, I see it so, teacher. I understand this riddle now.

Koenji said out loud as he placed his feet on the table.

Koenji: We don't receive any points because we are in class D.

Hondo: What are you talking about? they said we would earn 100,000 points per month.

Before koenji said anything, I decided to speak.

Ryusei: Sensei had never said that we would earn 100,000 points when the first day of the month arrived, she had only said that when the first day of the month arrived we would have our points deposited on that day and she didn't say how much exactly we would earn, Furthermore, our points didn't increase because we must have gained 0 points.

Chabashira: It seems that besides koenji and nogami, not many people seem to have noticed my tip.

The classroom erupted in turmoil and confusion.

Hirata: Sensei, can I ask you a question? I still do not understand.

Hirata raised his hand asking for her attention to clarify his doubts.

Hirata: Please tell me why we didn't receive any points. If this is not possible, we will never be able to understand.

He has a point, after all the reason why we received 0 points was never given although I have an idea of why this happened, it just needs sensei to confirm it.

Chabashira: 98 total absences and tardiness. 391 incidences of talking or using a cell phone during class. I counted all the infractions. In this school, the performance of your class is reflected in the number of points received. As a result you wasted the 100,000 points you were supposed to receive.

Chabashira: I explained all of this on the day of the entrance ceremony. Which is measuring the skills of your students. This time, you were classified as worthless that's all.

 This time, you were classified as worthless that's all