Volume 1 Chapter 7

Ryusei POV

After the discussion I had with Horikita last night she agreed to try to help Sudou and the other two study, so me, Horikita and Ayanokouji were together planning how to invite those three back to the study group.

Ayanokouji: So, my honorable strategist. What should we do?

Horikita: Obviously, we need to persuade Sudou-kun and the others to join the study group again. This means you're both going to have to drag and beg them to return.

Ryusei: This will be difficult, the first time we asked them to participate in the study group, they quickly refused, so now that there was that fight it will make it even more difficult for them to accept.

Ayanokouji: Why do we both have to do this in the first place, you're the reason there was a fight.

I don't think it's better, I feel like this will make the situation worse.

Horikita: The real reason is that they didn't want to study. Don't distort it.

Sudou really didn't want to participate anymore because of the fight, now ike and yamauchi left because they didn't want to study.

Ryusei: We're going to need Kushida's help if we want to bring them back together, and you know that right?

Horikita: I understand sacrifices are inevitable.

Even though she wants to avoid kushida as much as possible, she understands that we need her help if we want to succeed.

Horikita: Alright, can you get Kushida-san to help us right away?

Ryusei: Me?

Horikita: Of course. You made a contract with me. you agreed to be my workhorse until we reach class A. You and ayanokouji-kun have to do what I say.

Ayanokouji: Huh??

Even Ayanokouji was confused by what she said.

Ayanokouji: I don't remember agreeing to that.

Horikita: Here, look at this written contract. Horikita speaks while handing over the papers

What's worse is that there actually was a contract for both of us, it even had my name and signature on it.

Ayanokouji: You do realize they can charge you for forging documents, right?

Ryusei: Well, leaving that aside, you better go get kushida. I say to horikita

Then Horikita got up and went towards Kushida who was about to leave.

Horikita: Kushida-san. I want to talk to you. If possible, would you like to have lunch together?

Yes, it will take time to get used to Horikita inviting someone to lunch, that is of course if there are other times.

Kushida: Lunch? It's weird being invited by horikita-san, but sure.

I'm impressed that she accepted quickly, but I think it's because of her kind personality.

So me and ayanokouji went together with horikita and kushida to the most popular cafe in school, pallet. I paid for my drink, ayanokouji did the same and horikita paid for kushida's drink. So we sat at an empty table, and Kushida smiling said.

Kushida: Thank you. About what you want to talk?

Horikita: I'm making another study group to help Sudou-kun and the others. Can you help us once again?

Kushida: What's your reason for doing this? this is really for sudou-kun and the others.

Horikita: No, this is for me.