Volume 1 Chapter 4

Ryusei Pov
I see a beautiful young woman with light pink hair and beautiful blue eyes, she would be the type of person who does not go unnoticed for her beauty but what catches my attention is not just her beauty but that she is extremely familiar.

Ryusei PovI see a beautiful young woman with light pink hair and beautiful blue eyes, she would be the type of person who does not go unnoticed for her beauty but what catches my attention is not just her beauty but that she is extremely familiar

Ryusei: It's you Honami.

She soon makes a happy and smiling expression.

Honami: You remember me Ryu-chan.

I soon reveal a bright smile and open my arms with the intention of hugging her and she realized that and then threw herself with everything on top of me with a strong hug and when she wraps her arms around my neck and I hug her with so much joy that I end up spinning her with happiness while continuing to hug her.

Ryusei: Honami! I'm very happy to see you here!

She keeps smiling brightly and says

Honami: Me too.

Ryusei: But how did you know I was studying here too? I doubt that we met by pure coincidence.

Honami: By chance, yesterday I ran into maki-san, I recognized her from afar and I was surprised to see her here, she took a while to recognize me saying that I've changed a lot.

It's true, honami has changed a lot since the last time I saw her in person, if she hadn't called me ryu-chan it would certainly take me a while to recognize her.

Honami: We talked for a long time until she said that you are also studying here, imagine my surprise to hear that from her.

Honami is my childhood friend, we went to the same school and class together for a few years before my family moved to another city, the two of us were close together we knew each other's families and even though I moved we kept in touch from a distance talking through the Internet.

Ryusei: It's been four years since we've seen each other in person, how about we go somewhere and talk.

Honami: How about we go to the pallet.

Ryusei: Huh? pallet?

Honami: Hahaha, ryu-chan you're still the same as always, with your head in the moon world.

Truth be told after class I don't go out much, either I stay in my room watching series and movies or when I go out I stay somewhere specific to read a book.

After walking for a while, we arrived at the pallet... and I didn't expect it to be full of students here, most of them girls, I see an empty place and I point to the two of us to sit there.

Honami: So you want what?

Ryusei: Any drink is fine with me.

Honami: I'll choose a drink that I think you'll like.

While she went to choose the drinks while I was waiting at the table, she soon arrived and gave me the drink and I didn't waste time drinking it to taste it... and it's delicious.