The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)

Começar do início

Oh God oh God oh God. I wanted to shout, but I bit my tongue. The lips around my clit sucked harder, pulling the bundle deep into his mouth. The action made me slide down slightly. I placed one of my hands onto his head, pushing him harder against me. 

The hand covering my mouth was removed once the dark haired man was certain I wouldn't moan too loudly, but he replaced it with his lips. His hand came to my neck, turning me towards him. He pressed his thumb into my windpipe, almost hurting me, but I kissed him back. His tongue glided across my lips, requesting entrance of which I granted. When our tongues met, I whimpered against his lips. 

I began to tremble, my muscles shaking and my mind jumbling. I was so close to my orgasm. All four of them sensed it, but suddenly the car pulled over. Each of them took their mouths off me, and I was tempted to cry out in aggravation. 

My friends in the back barely seemed to notice when Adrien exited his seat, being replaced with the original passenger, his twin, while the man to my left sat beside him up front. Adrien took my left; the right bodyguard remained in place. 

Adrien cupped my cheeks in his big hands once the car began moving. His bright green eyes pulled me into him, and our lips connected. He wasn't quick, like the blue haired man. He took his time exploring my lips, tasting my every centimeter. I sucked on his tongue while his fingers found my core, taking no time before plunging them fast and deep. I sighed blissfully on his thick lips before he ripped them from me, his fingers too. 

My breathing was heavy, even more so as Adrien kneeled in front of my seat, his cock lined at my entrance. 

"May I?" he asked quietly. I responded with the quickest nods I've ever given. His answering grin made more butterflies dance within me. Then he thrusted. Once was all it took for my soaking cunt to accept every gorgeous inch of him, and he filled me completely. My pussy suckled his cock, putting an iron grip on him. His head came to my shoulder, and his lips found my neck. Teeth and tongue and lips attacked the hot skin of my throat, marking it in dark purple marks. I felt a gush of wetness coat my thighs. 

I dug my nails into his suited back. He let out a single shuddery breath before pulling out and thrusting back in just as hard. For a second, the car felt like it wasn't moving. He pulled out again, till his tip, and thrusted. His hands wrapped around my bare thighs, pulling me closer to him. 

His cock touched my cervix and my mind exploded. I saw nothing but him. There was no one around us. It was just me and him and his cock drilling inside of me until I saw stars. I bit his neck to stifle my moans even if I made him bleed accidentally. He never let up for a second, even with me practically convulsing with pleasure underneath him. 

"Adrien," I whispered, lust tracing my words. He looked into my eyes instantly, my half-lidded eyes. "Make me come."

He bared his teeth and sank them into my neck like I did to him, and his thrusts grew relentless. One of his hands trailed to my apex, circling my clit in tedious circles before pressing down hard on the bundle. My body arched off the car seat, thrusting my bare chest upwards. He released my neck, sucking my nipple into his mouth instead. He rolled it between his lips, gliding his scalding tongue across the sensitive bud. 

I writhed underneath him, rolling my head from side to side. The once idle guard next to me brought his mouth back onto mine. He parted my lips for him and explored my mouth all over again. 

My hand dove for his pants; my deft fingers easily pried his cock from its confines. He groaned softly against my lips. I felt him buck into my fist, and I tightened my grip on his base. His teeth took my bottom lip as I slid my thumb along his slit. My hand went up and down, starting slow and gradually working up my pace. He released my lip, took my cheeks in his hands and held our heads there, our noses barely touching. His eyes were closed in ecstasy, his entire being slowly crumpling with the sinful jerks of my hand. 

I pressed a chaste kiss to his pale lips before muttering three words to him, "come for me." He did just that, bucking into my fist while his come coated my hand and the seat, the scorching substance almost burning my skin. I kissed his lips once more. "Good boy," I praised before tucking his shaft back into his pants. 

Adrien was still pounding my tight core. His open lips spewed heavy pants. But he did as I told him, one final flick to my sensitive clit, and I was shuddering violently beneath him, gripping every possible thing I could. While I came, he took my lips, our mouths grinding against each other. 

Shortly after my high settled, I pushed him off of me. I ignored the question in his eyes and guided him to a seating position where I then kneeled before him like he did for me. His cock stood hard, glistening in my own slick and his precum. He took my head in his hands as he guided my mouth atop his tip. I licked along his swollen head before opening my mouth wide, and taking him to the back. He shivered but not from the cold. 

His thick hands wound into my dark hair, but he didn't force my movements. 

I deepthroated all 7 inches of him the best I could with a dirty pile of saliva pooling in his lap. One of my hands stroked the rest of him I couldn't reach with my mouth and the other went to his balls. He jerked into my throat while tears coated my lower lids. 

I met his eyes then, and he came. Thick, hot streams of come spilled onto my tongue, and I released him at once, keeping my mouth open for the rest. He watched me swallow his seed. 

The car pulled over once again. With my friends still occupied on their phones, Adrien stepped out of the vehicle and pulled me with him. My shirt and skirt dropped back into place before I could be charged for public indecency. He led me, hand-in-hand to the passenger seat, where the brown haired bodyguard and I swapped places. Adrien then took the driver seat once more. I was shocked, but he didn't say a word, merely placing his warm hand on my naked thigh and keeping it there for the rest of the ride. 

I hope that made sense. Until next time lords and ladies.