CHAPTER THREE: NEW FACES

ARKHAM ASYLUM, EARLIER:

The riot was in full swing. Multiple guards were down. All sorts of convicts ran around the Asylum. Just moments after Crane had hit the button. Infamous Gotham crime boss and serial killer Roman Sionis, AKA The Black Mask stood by his cell doors as they opened. He let out a sigh and walked free, still with the mask stuck to his face, due to the accident he had at the steel mill a few years back.

As most of the inmates destroyed the Asylum, Sionis slowly walked through the corridors, inmates passed by, one knocked him to the ground. Sionis let out a breath of anger and stood tall and began to stomp on the man's head. Over and over and over and over again until blood poured like a wine filled river across the floor. "Watch where ya fucking running!" Sionis roared. He continued walking down the corridors, leaving bloodied footprints behind. Arkham was in chaos. Inmates fought, found cigarettes and stood smoking, some used the matches to burn paper and clothing, some laid dead in pools of blood. Clayface ripped his shard of glass out of an inmate's throat, moving over to another, already stabbed and he cut his throat, slicing through the skin like butter. The violence only continued, guns fired, both inmates and guards were crushed in the riot, while maniacal laughter was heard as more sounds of gunfire was heard.

As Sionis managed to beat the riot, he left the building, through the entrance as he watched more inmates ran wild on the island. Sionis looked around, as more police arrived, so he quickly ran to a cop car, and took it, making his escape.

TWO DAYS LATER, THE SIRENS CLUB

As Harley and Ivy had settled in at the old abandoned club, the Sirens, they'd decided to renovate and make it more of a home.

Ivy had returned from 'shopping', as she walked in wearing a pair of black boots, denim shorts, a white crop top and a pair of sunglasses with her hair tied back, carrying a bag of goodies. She walked into their new 'home', seeing Harley wearing only an oversized white shirt, with her hair tied up, laying her front with her legs in the air watching the television.

"Do you ever get up?", Ivy asked her, "shhh!" Harley responded as she turned the television up.

"The inmates revealed to have escaped the Asylum are Harleen Quinzel, Pamela Isley", as Harley laughed out loud, however her reaction quickly changed as the news reporter continued with, "Roman Sionis, and The Joker".

MEANWHILE, SELINA KYLE'S APARTMENT

Selina, with short blonde hair, sat on her couch, wearing a black tank top and a pair of grey shorts, watching the same news report, as she said, "oh shit...", as the reporter revealed that Roman Sionis, The Black Mask had escaped Arkham. Roman and Selina had a history, as she used to do jobs for him, such as being hired to steal Martha Wayne's pearls back in 86', however betrayed Sionis and teamed up with Batman to take him down, putting him in Arkham.

SIONIS STEEL MILL, 1986;

"Welcome.....to the new revolution of crime", Roman said. Batman, responded "IT'S OVER SIONIS, YOU'VE LOST", "this is only part of my plan, I haven't even ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING YET!", he shouted and then Black Mask shot at Batman, causing him to fall over the railings and hit the concrete ground. Selina ran to the edge and saw, Batman laying on the ground in pain, "We're all alone now, Cat.....I can do, whatever the fuck I want!", Black Mask shouted, and then suddenly Batman glided into him, and said "I WOULDN'T COUNT ON IT". Black Mask, hit the railing and then Selina, scratched his eye and he screamed in pain, she then threw him down the stairs. Black Mask, then stood up and picked up a grenade launcher from the floor, he went to shoot but then Batman threw a batarang, into the weapon, as it exploded, causing the mask to catch fire and burn onto his face. Black Mask, roared in agony, holding his head, looking over a flow of molten steel, and then The Cat threw him over the railings, he then held onto the railings, begging, "please....I'll give you anything, Money, drugs, whatever the fuck you want, this city needs me!". "Go to hell, Roman", The Cat said, as she stabbed her claws into his hands as he fell, "ahhh, you bitch!", he screamed, as his leg hit off the side of a vat, and the molten steel reached contact with his face. Black Mask, rolled around on the floor, screaming in agony, as his mask burned onto his skin.