Party

As I stepped into the shower I turned the water on. The water cooled me down from the hotness of the sun. When I was done I took my towel and dried my hair and body. I slid on my knickers and my bra on before I went into my room.
Let's see what am I going to wear ? I do know I have some of my mums old dresses from the 90s. Let see.

Short silk dress, no. A basic black tight dress with  spaghetti straps, no it's tooo basic. A sheer see through dress, that's a yes!!
Fun fact, that dress is actually is a copy of the one Kate moss wore when she got published in a bunch of magazines because her whole body was shown through the dress. It's elegant, simple, chic and sexy. I love it!

I carefully took off my bra and slid the dress on. Then I put on some white heels that I got last summer. What should I do with my hair? I'll just let it be. My feet then quickly ran to the vanity and took out a black waterline pencil and some blue eye shadows in different shades. I brushed the makeup on. Something is missing. I need glitter! I took out my glitter kit and took blue shaded one . Perfect!
Just mascara and lipgloss left. Took me only a few minutes to get done.
* knock knock knock*
" who is it?", I shout as I look behind me at the door. It opens and I see Felix standing on the other side of the door with Oliver. Felix and Oliver look at me from head to toe. Felix begins to smirk. I roll my eyes at Felix's reaction.
" the guest's are here, come on, we better go now", Felix said while giggling. I nod and smile. As I stand up and go out of my room I feel Felix holding me around my shoulder while Oliver holds me around my waist.
" you guys look really nice", I say to them while laughing. Felix smirks and Oliver laughs with me.
" not as good as you tho", Felix says while smirking at me. Me and Oliver laugh at his response as Oliver tightens his rip around my waist  with his hand. My cheeks get hot. Felix's grip gets tighter at me the same moment and his friendly smile turns into a hungry on. I smile awkwardly and let go of them both. I run down the hall and stand by Felix's mom with Venetia and greet the guests. After a long long long long long long time, we were finally done.
" thank you for keeping me in company Y/n", Felix's mom says sweetly. I nod and smile at her. " no problem", I say. Venetia then said, " hey what about me!". Felix's mom laughs and then says, " of course you too Venetia, now go and run along to the other kids". We nod. Venetia takes my hand and runs through the castle and into the crowd. Nice.

As I danced I felt the music flow through me. Venetia took a hold of my hand and spin me around and I did the same to her. Our feet dragged us to a table with a brunch of drinks. We took the wine and went up the stairs. " hey Y/n, Venetia! Come !"
We turn to our left and see Felix. Me and Venetia exchange glances and nod. We go to one of the bathrooms that Felix was at. Him, Fairleigh, Oliver and some other people snorted some coce. They passed the snorter around the room. First some random chic, and a dude, and another dude, Oliver, Venetia, Fairleigh, Felix and lastly, me. I take a hold of the snorter, bend over and take a deep breath. The last line was gone. It didn't get through fully. My fingers press the other side of my nose as I try to snort the last parts of it in. " come let's go back in!", Venetia shouts. We all nod.

They played pretty good music. Venetia danced with me while Felix made out with some random girl. Oliver and Fairleigh stood and talked in the corner.
I then saw a cute guy that I got eye contact with. My feet went closer to him and he to me. Venetia followed my lead a little hesitantly. The guy took a hold of my waist while my hands held him around his neck. After a few seconds we were making out.
My head then started to feel dizzy as his hands got a tighter grip. I pushed him away and went outside to get some fresh air.

I took a seat on a bench further into the garden. My lips took a hold of a cigarette while my fingers lit it up.  " you okay?". I turn to my left and see Oliver standing there innocently. I shake my head. He comes closer and takes a seat next to me. " I told you to stop scaring me like this!", I say frustrated. He laughs. " sorry, but what's wrong", he asks me and looking at me with curiosity. I sigh. " nothing really, I just felt dizzy so I went out to get some fresh air", I say while looking up at the bright shining moon as I blow my cigarette. " ah I see", he says. He then takes a bottle of wine. " want some?", he asks. I nod happily. " what do you think about the party so far", Oliver asks me. I sigh as I take a hold of the wine bottle and take a few drinks. " it's good, but a little bit overwhelming. If you know what I mean", I say. He nods. " yeah, I get what you mean", he says. I giggle a little. " my parents may be wealthy and have money, but not this kind of money. Besides, it's not like we have parties like these or people over", I say looking at him. He nods at me. " yeah I understand he says". He then comes closer. " what are you gonna do after summer?", he asks me. I sigh and look away. " honestly, I don't know. My parents usually put pressure on me, on how I have to live up to my family reputation and continue to work in the business. But that's not what I want. I want to go adenovirus and experience special things", I say to him. He nods. " you see, I maybe didn't need the scholarship to get into uni. But I could've gotten one because of my grades in high school", I say to him while handing him the wine bottle. He takes a few big drinks. " I could've guessed that. You seem more generous and genuine than the other's here and at school", he says. I smile sweetly at him and he at me.
" what are you doing here, anyway ", I ask him while taking a puff of the cigarette. He looks at me straight in the eyes. " I just wanted to check on you, and take a break from all of the people", he says while handing me the wine. I take a few big drinks and laugh. " you sure about that, I don't believe you", I say to him while giggling. " why not ?", he says in a flirty tone. I laugh. " because you only want to get your cock into my knickers", I say while coming closer with my face. I then pull back. He smirks confidently.
" by the way, thank you for the whine I really needed it, my lips were really dry", I say while laughing. His eyes look down on my lips and up to my eyes. " They looked very shiny to me and still do", he says while taking the wine bottle from me. " you know it's called lipgloss. It makes the lips shiny". I then began to laugh. Ha laughed a little too. " you know there's other things that can make your lips shiny", he says while smirking in a flirty way. I laugh really hard as I try to catch my breath. " like what Oliver", I say in a flirty way moving my face a little closer. He looks from my eyes down to my lips and up to my eyes.
" like me", he said. Our eyes still looked deeply into each other. I gasped. " Did you wear that see through dress so I can see your beautiful little body for me sweetie ?", he asks while moving closer towards me. His fingers then touch my shoulder and my strap. He then slides the stripe down to the side of my shoulder. I look up at him the same way he looks at me, desire.
He then moves his hand closer to mine on the bench, while the other holds my cheek. " would you do anything for me?", he asks softly. I nod. " yes", I answer him softly. His hand moves from my cheek to my chin. He grips it and moved my head closer.
" why?", he questions me. I gasp hesitantly. " b-because you are the one person who makes me feel calm and alive. You always protect me and make me feel safe. You make me feel good too. You're that one friend who has a special place in my heart", I say to him trying not to stutter.

Why is he asking me these questions? Does he really like me? Why is his eyes so beautiful. How can he do this to me, he makes me feel wounrble in a good way. I want Oliver, him and only him. I want to be his and only his girl, I don't care.

He holds my head and brings it closer. " you're not so innocent are you? I know that you have been thinking about me all the times you have touched your pussy, in the bed and in the shower", he whispered. My eyes widen at his words. What the actual fuck! Who even says that. Has he been watching me ?
" w-why are you telling me this? Oliver, why have you even been watching me masterbate!?", I ask him loudly. I try to stand up but his hand takes a hold of my wrist and drags me down and closer to him. He chuckles. " because", he just says. I look at him with concern. " what the fuck do you mean, just because", I say at him worried. He sighs and rolls his eyes.
" there's something about you, I don't know what it is. But it draws me to you. It makes me do crazy things, please understand". I still look at him with disbelief. " w-what do you mean?", I ask him while stumbling on my words.
At that moment our lips touched. Our lips hugged each other while our tongues swirled around each other. He stood up and came closer to me as I wrapped my legs around him. As we made out his lips went down to my jaw and neck. He began sucking. I tried not to moan but it was impossible.
" uh-h Oliver no you can't, what will the others think about us or me if they see hickey's on my body ", I say to him softly. He continues kissing me. " I don't care Y/n. What matter's is that other people will stay away from you, and know that you're taken", he says to me angrily. We then continue snogging. His hands then slides down to my thighs. He gets under my dress and kisses my breasts and my stomach. Then when he comes down to my knickers he takes them off. His hands softly creases my lips and my opening. I moan. " how are you this wet? I haven't even done anything to you", he says in a flirty tone. I giggle. I look down at him smiling and touching his hair.
" your just having an effect on me like I have on you Oliver", I say while looking at home and smiling sweetly. He smiles back at me sweetly. We look deeply into each other's eyes until I felt two of his fingers entering my pussy. My eyes roll back in pleasure. I moan on and on. " O-Oliver please don't stop. I need you", I say. He laughs. He goes faster and faster until I cum on his fingers. He then goes down and licks it up, he then stands up and gently grips my throat while kissing me passionately. I try my hardest not to moan but it's impossible.
" I love the way you taste hun", he says as he lets go of my lips and looks at me. I look at him with my tired eyes that are still hungry for him.
" you'd probably taste as good or even better" I say smirking. He genuinely grips my throat tighter and kisses me. He then lets go of my throat and lips.
I then take a grip of his wrist and take him down to the bench agin. " please don't go", I say as I go on my knees in front of him. He stroked my cheek and grabs me behind my head. " do you want to suck my cock this much?", he asks me as he flirts. I nod.
He leads my hand to his belt and leaves me there with the control. I open his belt and unzip his jeans. My hands grab his semi hard cock as my head moves closer and my lips start licking him up and down. My lips then kiss him all around until I'm at the top of his cock. He moans each time. He holds my head by the cheek and neck, gently. " oh my gosh Y/n, your even better then what I would've had imagined", he moans. It makes me speed up my movements. " oh my gosh don't stop, I'm about to cum", he says. I giggle.
In seconds after I started deep throating him his cock started throbbing in my mouth, and he cumed. I swallowed every single thing.
He then stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead as I hugged him by his waist.
He stood up and took me in his arms in a bridle way and went into the castle and left me by my bed. that's what I remember.