wellcome to Saltburn

" Hello miss y/l/n ", a familiar old man said to me. I smiled politely as I said, " Hello". He then took my stuff and lead me into the mansion, or should I say castle.
" oh my gosh Y/n you're finally here!", Felix shouted as he ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back. " Hi y/n ", Oliver said a little shyly but in a soft way. I smiled at him and hugged him around his neck. " oh my gosh Oliver hi, I've missed you", I said as I let go of his hug. " I've missed you too", he said while his hands still held me around my waist. Oliver laughed. " hey, what about me", Felix said sarcastically. Me and Oliver both laughed. " off course we've missed you too Felix , why wouldn't we", I said as me and Oliver hugged Felix.
Felix laughed awkwardly. He then said," anyways, let me show you around". Me and Felix looked at each other and nodded.

I haven't been here in what felt like forever. I do think it was around 10-11 years ago since I was here the last time. My dad had some business to do with Felix's dad, so me and Felix played some stupid children games.
The castle was beautiful as I remember it tho, or at least the parts that I remember of it. It was so big, how am I supposed to not get lost?

Oliver didn't pay much attention to what Felix was showing. Can you blame him tho? I mean everyone has a crush on Felix, although I don't necessarily. Sure, yes he is attractive but he's way out of my league. He has been trying to get with me at times but I have declined every time. One, I'm not interested in that way. Two, Oliver has a crush on him.

" so Y/n this is your room, mine and Olivers is right down the hall. The first door down the hallway is Oliver's. Fresh up and then you can come to the TV-room", Felix said as he walked down to their rooms. I of course did as he said. I felt a little out of place. Sure my family has money but not this kind of money.
I gasp as I walk in. The room is huge! It's more than five times bigger than my old dorm. My eyes scan every detail, from the small gold lines at the tables to the big chandelier. Then I find my bags. I open it and organize my things and place them so that I can find them. Perfect! I then take a quick shower and put on low waisted bootcut jeans, a baby pink tank top and black converse. I quickly fixed some braids and did some small amount of makeup. Done!
Now the only problem was, " how am I supposed to find my way to the tv room ?". I sigh and look around. My thoughts lead me down to Oliver's room. Then I turn right and walk all the down until a women's voice called for me. " oh my dear Y/n, darling come here", she said sweetly. I look to my right and see her waving for me to come to her. I do as she says and walk towards her . " my goodness, look at you. You've grown so much. You look even more beautiful now then you did the last time I saw you. How's mom and dad?", she asked me as she embraced me in her arms. I hugged her back. " thank you very much, mum and dad are doing really good thank you", I say to her as I pull away from the hug. She smiled at me cheekily. Felix's father then stands up and shakes my hand. " hello Y/n, it hasn't been that long since we last saw you. Is it ?", he says politely. I nod. " well it's been around 10-11 years ago", I say laughing a little. He looks at me confused. " oh really", he says surprised. I just laugh.
" you haven't forgotten Venetia, have you dear?", Felix's mom asks me. I shake my head, even tho I actually have a little. " Y/n it's been years, how are you?", Venetia said as she ran and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.
I laughed a little. " I know right, it's been good. And you?", I say to her. She smiles and says, " it's been good" and gives me the not that good really face.
Could anyone blame her?

I've heard she has had some real struggles sadly. I do hope she doesn't try anything with Oliver tho, but we aren't together so it shouldn't really matter, right? Besides, Oliver is into Felix..right?

" we're watching a movie, why don't you take a seat next to Oliver?", Pamela asks me. I nod and did as she asked me too. As I took a seat mine and Oliver's hands touched. Our fingers moved closer and closer to each other quietly, right under their noses. At last our pinkie finger intertwined. I felt like I could finally relax. After a while he started to relax too. It felt nice.

Later that day I went into the shower. When I was done I went out into my room, only in my towel.
As my eyes look at my bed I see Oliver say, " well that took you long enough". I jumped at his words.
" Jesus Oliver, you can't just walk into my room like that. Especially not when I'm naked or showering", I say annoyed.
I roll my eyes and walk towards him and take a seat next to him. He stared at me the whole way. He didn't stop staring at me.
" can you turn around Oliver?", I ask him in a demanding manner. He groans. I watch him turn around while he says," fine". I put on my panties and my bra. I then threw the towel on the floor. At the same moment Oliver turned around. " Oliver stop!", I said angrily. He just looked at me in disbelief like I was a goddess or something. His eyes looked at every inch of me. From my neck, to my collarbones, to each of my shoulders and all the way from my breasts and bellybutton. To my legs and toes.
I felt a little flattered. " you can stop staring ", I say softly. He took a hold of my waist and put me closer in between his legs and looked up at me. " you're just so beautiful ", he said softly. I held him around his face and stroked his cheeks. I giggled at his comment. " and you're just as magnificent Oliver", I say laughing. I then let go of his grip and back away when he takes a hold of my wrists. " I'll see you later by the dining table, yeah?", he says to me before letting me go. I nod. " good", he says as he gets up from my bed and walks out.
I fastly put on an ocean blue silk dress and a silver necklace. My hair stays simple. At least that's how my mum would wear it.

" well hello Y/n, why don't you take a seat next to Venetia", Felix's mum asked me when I entered the dining hall. I nodded and did as she pleased me to do. " how has your first day been so far dear?", Felix's dad asked me. I smiled sweetly as I said, " good". He smiled and laughed happily, " how wonderful, I'll tell your parents that you're enjoying yourself". I nodded. Oliver smiled at me at times. He did the same at Felix but more hysterically. I guess he still likes Felix more than me. Of course he does, what an idiot I am for thinking that he would adore me more than Felix.