User

It's been five months since Ollie made it to our group. It's rather more nice. A bunch of them are snobby and mean, but Oliver and Felix are something else. Felix is nice and has a little empathy while Oliver isn't a snob and nice. I get him, and he gets me.
I've been spending the past few months doing girly things with Annabelle when it comes to shopping since we click and she has such a good fashion sense, while in general I've been hanging out with Oliver and Felix. I love them very much.

Today is another party towards the end of the seamster and graduation for the first year. I'm rather excited.
But first I have plans to do.

1. Hang out with Oliver and Felix and help them chose something nice to wear
2. Chose and outfit to wear and get ready

I quickly changed into my purple juicy couture tracksuit and put my hair up into a messy bun, and slid my uggs on.
Then I ran down the hall to Felix's room.
* knock knock knock * no answer, I sigh.
I leaned against his door & waited outside for what that felt like an eternity. Each time I looked at the clock it had moved 3 minutes each time.
The door then finally opens. I feel my balance go away as my life flashes. I fell to the ground. At least I landed a little soft.
" ouch!", I say as I feel like my ass has gotten beaten five times. Then when I try to stand up I feel two arms around my shoulders.
" Maybe you shouldn't lean aginst the door, should you?", he said. I shake my head in agreement.
" no I probably shouldn't, but thanks for catching me", I say while giggling.
" hello I'm also here", Felix said a little annoyed. I laughed a little, Oliver did too. " sorry", I say softly while getting up and helping Oliver to stand up.
" anyways, let me help you chose some magnificent outfits for tonight", I say as I open Felix's wardrobe while he closes the door.

My eyes observe each fabric and color. Hm.. maybe some blue jeans with a white shirt that could be open from the chest......and a silver chain necklace, yes!
I take out the clothes and the jewelry and hand it to Felix. He observes my choose and nods in approval.
" everyone will be stunned & drawling when they see you ", I say while giggling. He laugh with me.
" including you then?", Felix says smirking. I shake my head while giggling," I don't think so Felix. You know I can't do so to Annabelle ". He sighs. He then takes of his t-short over his shoulders while putting on the white shirt I gave him. " me and her aren't together anymore", he said. I sigh. " sure you guys maybe aren't, but she still is my friend", I say as I walk towards the door. " I need to help Oliver choose some clothes, see you later? Yes ?", I say while opening door with Oliver following me.

We walk in silence to Oliver's room. He opens the door. His room looks more clean than Felix's usually is.
" where's your wardrobe agin Ollie?", I ask him with a big smile. He walked towards it and opens the doors. I nod. "thanks", I politely say. He giggles while he says, " no problem".
I scan his clothes. Most of them look the same. Same shades.
I picked out some black jeans, black shirt, a silver clock and two silver chin necklaces. " here ", I say handing it to him. He nods while he turns around and puts in the black shirt. I then turn around when he changed into the jeans.
" you look really hot I must say", I tell him while he puts on the accessories. He smiled at my comment.
" thank you", comes out of his mouth.
" I better go now so I won't be late, you two can't be the only people who look good today", I say while giggling. I hug Oliver around his neck as his big and strong hands take a grip under my waist. " bye", I say as I pull away and go out of his room.
I don't get why everyone is hating it Oliver, or at least don't like him. He's sweet and nice. I get why Felix likes him so much. He isn't like others here, or at least people who are snobby and try to put on a show to everyone.
It sometimes makes me jealous of how much Felix and Oliver are with each other. Oliver is always so sweet towards Felix. He always tries to comfort him, even if it's small things. Oliver would probably do anything for Felix.

Finally my room!
I opened my door and ran to my wardrobe. hmm let's see! Jeans, no. Dress, no. Skirt, yes! Long sleeve top, no. T-shirt, no. Lace top, yes !!
I swiftly took off all of my clothes except my underwear and ran into the bathroom and started the shower, then I took off my underwear. After a few minutes I got out and dried my body and put on my clothes. I did a simple makeup look and dried my hair. Done!

I went back into my room and put on my heels and went to Oliver's place since Felix would be busy.
" hi", I said towards him. Smiling. He smiled back.
" hello, what are you doing here so early?", Oliver asks confused. I sigh. " oh you know, Felix is busy with some girl. Agin. Do you mind me staying with you, for a while?", I ask him a little sadly. He shakes his head. " of curse not Y/n", he answers back softly.
He opens the door and lets me in. " do you have any vodka?", I question him as I take seat on his bead.
" do you want me to have any vodka", has asks in a flirtatious way. I nod and smirk. He takes out one.
" why didn't you go with Felix, you might have met someone nice?", Oliver asks as he opens the drink and passes it towards me. I sigh. " because I'm not interested. Besides, most of the guy's I've meet here are shit. Except for you of, and Felix ", I answer him as I took a few zips from the bottle. He laughed a little. " really?", he questioned as he came closer with his face. I nod. He placed his hand on my check and held one of his fingers upon my lips. His finger traced my lip. The finger then slid into my mouth. My tongue swirled around his finger. I began laughing and he took out his finger and placed it on my lips agin. I kissed it. He then kissed my lips. My body took control as I took a seat in his lap. His big hands traced me from my chest, onto my waist and ass. I love this feeling, I love how he makes me feel like this right now. I held him under his head and cheek so he looked up at me.
We both drank and drank and drank and drank, and so on.
" do you think he will get jealous?", He asks. Everything that I felt was gone. It got blanc. Are you shitting me right now ?? Is he for real?? He used me ? What an idiot !
I got off his lap and rushed on my feet. I could hear him saying " no Y/n please wait" and " Y/n I'm sorry that I used you like this!". I slammed the door in his face. Idiot !