The last party at Uni

Today is the last party of Uni. I'm rather excited. We're wearing formal dresses and tuxedos. Me and Oliver are meeting up before it starts.
My parents bought a light pink floral like dress. It has layers to it and it's off shoulder. I have some silver heels too. " you need to up hold the L/n name", as my parents always say. Haha. Although we aren't as big as Felix's family, we're big in the academic world.
I did a fishtail braid and changed into my dress. I felt beautiful and amazing. Then the most painful part, heels.
When I was done I ran down the stairs into the courtyard and saw Oliver, I waved at him and he waved back.
" of my gosh Ollie, you look so handsome", I say happily. He smiles softly at me. " And you, you look very beautiful ", he says carefully & softly. I giggle.
" thank you Oliver", I say as we exchange sweet smiles. He then takes my hand and kisses it, " should we go in beautiful ", he says flirtatiously and in a joke way. I laugh and nod. But before we could go anywhere Fairleigh came by. " oh nice tux ", he said.
" indeed isn't it ?", I say in a defensive way. He narrows his brows at me, a little. " thank you", Oliver says softly. " wow it's rental, right?", Fairleigh says. I roll my eyes at his mannerism. " yeah", Oliver says while nodding. Fairleigh then holds Oliver's hands and drags them to him. His eyes observe the sleeves. " yeah, the sleeves are too long. Always check the sleeves", Fairleigh says. He then lets go of his hands and walks away. " But still not bad. I mean, you're almost passing", he says as he walks away looking back at us. " for what?", Oliver asks. Fairleigh shakes his shockers as he says, " I don't know. A real human boy".
I shake my head while taking a grip of his shoulder.
" Oliver don't listen to him, your so much more then he will ever be or capable of being. He's just a spoiled pig", I say to Oliver. He nods. " thanks Y/n", he says while smiling. I smile back.
" hello Beauties!", Felix shouts as he runs down the yard with a bottle of champagne, I think?
We both smile at him. Oliver waved at him. " hi mate!", I shout at him. He laughs. " I thought you two had got inside without me", Felix says happily. All three of us laugh. " what took you so long Felix", Oliver asks. Felix stutters a little. " ehh I went and got us this", he says holding up the champagne bottle. Yum.
" come on then. Let's not miss the first part of the party at least!", Oliver says. Me and Felix laugh and nod on agreement.

As we go in, the sound of the music takes control of the three of us. Some guy comes and takes a hold of my waist. I don't recognize him but I don't care. Our lips connect and our tongues swirl around each other. Oliver comes from behind me and pushes the guys shoulder of me. I look at him a little madly but I brush it off. Felix held Oliver from behind and I stand face to face with him.
After maybe 40 minutes we walked out of the party. " wanna smoke?", I ask them. Felix nods. Oliver doesn't really smoke, at least not in front of others. I've actually catshed him one time.
I handed Felix a cigarette while I lit mine and his.
" Oliver are you going home or what are you gonna do know?", Felix asks Oliver. Silence, he doesn't answer. He stares blankly at the water in front of us. " I don't know", he softly says. Felix takes a hold of Oliver's shoulder and says, " you could come to my place over the summer?". Oliver looked terrified.
" no, no way. I couldn't ", Oliver says. Me and Felix exchange looks. Felix sighs. " yes you can. Let's make a deal. If you feel wired or not comfortable, then you can leave", Felix says. Oliver smiles and nods,
" Okay". I smile at them. " off course you can come too Y/n, I think my parents would be delighted as always with you and your parents". I nod.