𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

—𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

—𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Zenon wasn't always quiet. The first few years of his life he was a happy, exciting, smiling bubbly little boy. Him and his sister Thalia were attached at the hip. She was ten and he was seven when they joined Luke on the run to find their way to camp. Adding Annabeth to the group gave him a little more comfort having someone his own age going through what he was.  The hiding from monsters, constantly on the move was tough but was nothing compared to what happened upon making it to camp. 

His big sister, his hero, his role model, the person he loved more than anything sacrificed herself to save him. Without it he wouldn't be where he was, and neither would Luke and Annabeth. She was turned into a tree by their father, Zeus. She rests on the boundary of camp Half blood, watching the fields, leading New campers to where their new life is. 

He's the only one in Cabin one. He has no brothers or sisters, nor does he have many friends. Most kids are too afraid to even be associated with him because of the prophecy. A child of one of the big three is bound to destroy Olympus. They are terrified of what the Gods will do to them if it's him. His brothers and sisters are Gods. If you truly think about it. Most kids at camp, older, his age and younger - in the everyday word- would be considered his nieces and nephews. Which makes him sick. The only other Forbidden child at Camp is Hadiya Ryde, Daughter of Hades. It's a toss up between the two of who is the destroyer. Most people like her. She's pretty and kind, and funny, and totally badass. He may be Zeus's son but she could kick his ass with ease. Her and Luke are the best Swordsman at camp but he comes in as a close third. He practices with them and Annabeth or with a practice dummy because the other kids believe he'll “hit them with lighting” if he loses. 

Every time they get a new kid at camp there is always the recurring thought, Maybe just maybe, this kid will be brave enough to know him. 

Zenon was a night owl. He liked the night it was the only time where kids weren't around to mess with his head. Most of the camp concliers knew this, Chiron knew it, Mr, D knew it. And they really didn't care. Mr. D may be a selfish god but he understands why Zenon is the way he is. As long as The 12 year old isn't messing things up he couldn't care less about what he does. 

The fog hovers over the dark lake. The light from the moon reflected off the water, and the wind whistled in the distance. His sneakers were inches from the Lakes surface,  he sat on the edge of the dock, skipping pebbles off the water watching them jump before sinking with a plop. 

Zenon froze hearing the wood of the dock creaking behind him. He slowly stood to his feet whipping around when the shuffling stopped behind him.  The blonde curly haired,  blue eyed boy scared the crap out of Zenon, so much so he started to lose his balance heading backwards into the water. It was quick, the blonde boy rushed to grab fistfuls of the brunette boy's sweater sleeve and side pulling him up straight away from the edge of the dock.