"I thought I had moved on past it, healed from it, but when I came back that day and found you and Tako hugging it just took me back to that time in my life, and then I spiraled, but that doesn't excuse how I treated you and for that I'm truly sorry. And I know it may seem like comparing you to Alexa, which is far from it. It's just the situation." He says softy and I just sit there processing everything he had to said to me.

I chuckled dryly. "I guess both our past relationships are preventing our future relationships are interfering with our future ones." I say.

"I also want to apologize."

He furrows his brows, "Apologize? Apologize for what? You did nothing wrong." 

"I broke up with you."

"That's nothing to apologize for that's normal-"

"No, I need to apologize. I was so quick to break up with you at the first sign of adversity, I guess it's a trauma response." I play his fingers.

"So I'm sorry for breaking up with you." I say softly.

"I'm sorry for letting my insecurities ruin what we had." He says.

"Have." I correct.

"Huh?"

"You said had, like what we had is over, so I'm correcting you by saying have."

He sit there silently as if processing what I said to him. "Y-you still want to be with me after all of this?" He questions softly.

I nod softly. Finally having the courage to look him in the eye again.

"Can I hug you?" He asks almost unsure.

I don't answer him but instead I throw my arms around his neck and just breathe in his familiar scent. His arms make their way around my waist and he carries me into his lap. He sighs in content.

"I missed you."

We both find ourselves in my bedroom, just basking in each other's presence. Our hands intertwined, and our legs wrapped around one another. 

"I like your hair." I chuckle in response.

"Thank you, I've been wanting to just let my natural hair breathe. All I've done are wigs and braids all summer." 

"Well out of all the hairstyles you've done, I like this one the best." He says softly looking into my eyes. 

"Thank you." I say in the same tone looking up in his eyes. 

My eyes travel to his lips that look rather inviting. He chuckles and his lips move and I dart my eyes back to his. 

"Can I kiss you." I ask lowly.

He gently lets go of my fingers and his hand makes its way up my neck cupping my cheek and his soft lips finally make their way on mine. 

Our lips mould into each other and it's like we were never separated. It started off slow but as we continued kissing it became more passionate and heated. My hands tag at the roots of his head as he groans into my mouth. He gets on top of me and starts kissing down my neck, biting and sucking a long the way. 

He stops at the top of my button down shirt. "Can I?" He asks huskily.

I nod my head not trust my voice. He opens each button slowly still keeping his eye on me before he dives in and our lips meet again. I feel my shirt fall off my shoulders and I'm left half bare in front of him.

"You're beautiful moró." He mutters kissing down my neck and into the valley of my chest. I suck in my breath. My hands grab the end of his shirt and lift it off of him watching as his chest and arms flex. I can't help but stare up him with pure lust and love in my eyes.