CHAPTER 15

Having Cléo in my room was not something I thought would happen in a long time. Initially when I had asked her it was an impulse and I thought she would reject my offer, but here we are in front of my room door staring into each other's eyes. I feel my cheeks getting warm and quickly remove my hand from her chin and start digging through my pocket to find my room key, thank God I decided to actually clean my room today. I didn't want her to think I was bum or anything.

Opening the door I step aside to let her come in and watch her observe my room. There was nothing too fancy about it. I had a couple posters, and my final project from last semester but other than that my room was very bland. I had attempted to decorate it before but it was an obvious fail.

"So.. this is me. It's not as interesting and cool as yours but it makes do," I say in an attempt to make conversation. She snickers and nods.

"It could definitely use some work, but this is your room so I don't really have a say," She says walking over to my desk and sitting on the chair.

"You can sit on my bed, I don't mind," I explain making sure she feels comfortable.

She shakes her head in disagreement, "I would never sit on my bed in outside clothes, why would I do that to you? That's disrespectful on so many levels," She finishes and starts taking off the boots she wore with her outfit. I didn't get to tell her how good she looked tonight. She looked really really good. Cléo is an attractive girl, that I can say with full confidence. 

"I wouldn't think it disrespectful, but if you're not comfortable with it I won't force you to do it," I say and unlace my shoes and offer to grab hers as well. I put them both on my shoe rack and can't help but laugh at the size difference.

"Cute," I say under my breath hoping she didn't hear me.

"Are you hungry or anything I can order some pizza if you want to take a shower or something," I ask feeling a bit hungry myself. It's only about 10 right now but I didn't really get to eat at the party due to some unforeseen circumstances. 

"Yeah, I didn't realize how hungry I was until you brought it up," She replies rubbing her stomach.

"Any preferences?" I ask, "Dominoes," She blurts out quickly. There's a moment of silence before we both burst out laughing. 

"Sorry," She says in between her laughter, " I just really love Dominos," And I can't help but laugh again, "It is very good," I say nodding in agreement.  

"Toppings?" I ask dialing the number of Dominos on my phone, "I'm fine with any, as long as it's not pepperoni or olives or mushrooms," She lists and I chuckle. 

"For someone who doesn't mind you sure do have a lot of requests," I teased, "Oh hush it, Roman, just for that you're paying for the pizza," She said snickering.

"Jokes on, I wasn't going to let you pay anyways," I admitted, "What kind of man would I be if I did that," I pointed out. 

"You always gotta have the last say don't you," She quipped and I chuckled, "What a sassy man you are," She continues and I laugh this time, like really laugh.

"Okay, okay I know I'm funny now give me some clothes so I can get out of the skimpy outfit," She says stretching her hand towards me and I smirk, speaking before I process what I say, " I don't know, I kinda like you in this dress," And I freeze, we both do. What the f*ck, that was not supposed to be said out loud. I acted impulsively without thinking and now here I am. 

I feel my face heating up and I quickly turn towards my dresser and open the drawer to grab some clothes for her. I extend my hand toward her and hand her the clothing.