CHAPTER 16

After Rom had left after our... interesting conversation, I made it to the bathroom and decided to freshen up. Roman's bathroom was generic, but you know it suited him. I open the cupboard where he said the towels were located and grabbed a mini one and a big towel. I turn on the shower, wait until it's the perfect temperature, and enter.  In the shower, I start to think back on the day I've had. From having fun and a party to getting groped by an insolent worthless excuse of a man, I wouldn't even call him a man.

I think about all the things that led to me being here right now, in Roman's room, in Roman's shower. I can't help but laugh a little, what a life. 

Earlier, when Roman had made that cheeky comment about him liking me in the outfit, my heart dropped to my ass, literally. Now don't get me wrong I know I'm a beautiful girl no doubt, but when a respectful man as fine as Roman compliments me like this, all sense of decorum flies out the room. Before I could even react to the situation he handed me clothes and just walked out. I laughed softly and just walked into the bathroom, now here I am. Lathering myself in his Men's Method Body Soap, which I can say is very hot, what? don't give me that look, I'm just glad that it's not a 5-in-1 shampoo. Even the thought of that death contraption gives me shivers.

Stepping out of the shower I wrap myself in the towel and walk towards the mirror and stare at myself. I can't help but smile at the reflection that is looking back at me. You know despite what happened tonight, I'm glad to know that I was able to stand up for myself and have people by my side who will always back me up without question. Inhaling lightly, I apply moisturizer on my face and put on the clothes that Roman had given me, which were huge on me might I add. 

Opening the bathroom I look out to see if Roman had come back yet, and to my surprise, I find the room still empty. I make my way toward his bed and lie down and start scrolling through my Pinterest finding nothing better to do. 

A couple minutes later I hear the door knob fidget and look away from my phone.

"You're finally back," I breathe out. He nods, weird.

"What took you so long?" I ask curiously, "I uh, went to Tako's and we chatted for a bit, I'm also a little high right now so excuse my behavior," He replies sitting by my feet on the far end of the bed.

I nod my head in understanding, I personally don't partake in that but I have no problem with it, as long as people don't act weird around me, we are good. "Oh ok, what about the pizza, I thought you could come back with it," I ask and watch him freeze. I can't help but laugh until I start crying. I couldn't help it, his face was just priceless and I think him being high was just the extra cherry on top.

"How about this, you go shower and freshen up and I'll order the pizza," I suggest to him and get out the bed and push him off the bed and towards the bathroom. Before he enters the bathroom he turns around and hands me a toothbrush. "Here you go," He says softly and I take it. "Thanks, Rom, now go shower," I say and push him into the bathroom and close the door. Soon I hear the water running. I walk to the bed, grab my phone, and finally order the pizza.

No later than 15 minutes the pizza arrives and I open the door to get it. Turning back around I find Roman walking out of the bathroom, shirtless. Now it's my turn to freeze. All I can say is wow, you can tell he definitely worked for his body. I couldn't help myself really, no matter how hard I tried to look away, but I found myself looking back at him again and he didn't seem to notice. The burning sensation on my hand from holding the hot pizza for too long is what woke me up from whatever trance I was in. I hiss in pain and quickly put the pizza box on the table to prevent myself from burning my hand any longer. Roman sees this and quickly grasps my hand in his blowing on it softly. I gasp quietly.