FUN AND MURDERS (PART-1) 🥂🔪

Start from the beginning

'' I would never waste my textbooks on you, they are too valuable, ya know?'' I replied making a fake sad face and mocking her.

'' I don't know how I will survive without you, Y/N'' She did some melo drama, batting her eyes at me.

'' You won't'' I simply replied and left for my room, making Sam drop her jaw, ha!

I quickly took a shower and got ready.I was the one who had to make lunch and breakfast both because Sam loved my cooking.According to me this was just an excuse for her not to cook anything by herself,but I didn't mind this.I was used to cooking by myself for me and Dad.We used to take turns to make food.Those all time,made me good in cooking.

                        TIME SKIP
                          🔪🔪🔪

                      AT SCHOOL
                           ☎️☎️☎️

The first thing I noticed were some stupid faces who looked too excited,god knows why.

I think we stumbled into a Disney movie.

''Why in the hell are they all happy?I don't find school exciting'' I laughed.

''Maybe they are happy about something'' Sam replied,her eyes wandering around,examining everyone.

''What?Principal got killed? Or did he finally retire? They all must be planning to throw a party for that.'' I laughed.

Her head turned towards me.

'' Come on, they can't be that heartless'' Sam shrugged.

'' You would be surprised, Sam''. I smirked.

'' Stop being so mean towards the Principal, Y/n'' She said with amusement.

''I was just kidding Sam.'' I shrugged.

We both went towards our lockers and noticed everyone gossiping. I saw two familiar faces. Sidney and Tatum.

Maybe they know why everyone is acting stupid.

I turned my heels towards them.

''Hey ladies!'' I greeted both of them.

Sidney's face lit up.

''Hey Y/N,hey Sam'' She smiled widely.

''Wassup'' Tatum replied.

''That's what we want to know what is up'' I replied.

''OH,yea,Principal Himbry just-'' 

Before Tatum could complete her sentence Sam spoke up.

''Got killed?'' Sam asked with an excited look.

My eyes widened,I punched her lightly on her arm.

''She is kidding,you tell'' I replied.

Sidney chuckled.

''You are a funny one Sam'' Sidney laughed.

''More like a dumb one'' I muttered.

''I heard you Y/N,anyways,he just announced a camping trip tonight,so sudden'' Tatum rolled her eyes.

''Today?No notice for like 3-4 days? Great! Just what I needed, bugs and bears'' I replied.

''Nah,our principal likes to give us surprises'' Sidney smiled.

A camping trip,I think I would love to go on a camping trip,never got a chance to go on one,maybe this might be my last chance,so why not take it?

''Are you both going?'' I asked hoping for a yes.