34 to 36

Chapter 34 Braised spring bamboo shoots in oil

   "Yes, the young master gave it to the eldest lady." Xiaobei replied.

   "Where did your young master get this thing?" Wei Ruo asked.

   "This...I don't know..." Xiao Bei was vague.

   "Is your young master in the yard?" Wei Ruo asked.

"exist."

   "I'll find him!"

  Since asking Xiaobei doesn't yield anything, I'd better ask Wei Jinyi in person.

  In the bedroom, Wei Jinyi's lower body was covered by the quilt, and his upper body leaned against the cushion, holding a book in his hand.

  He was wearing a white singlet, his face was still haggard, and the sickly beauty looked like a vine and iceberg flower that had been beaten by rain.

  Wei Ruo walked over, and Wei Jin raised his head to look at her.

   "You want to give me such a precious old mountain ginseng?" Wei Ruo asked, pointing to the wooden box in his hand.

"yes."

   "Where did you get such a valuable thing?" Wei Ruo was curious.

   "I rescued an old man a few years ago, so I gave it away." Wei Jin also replied.

  Xiao Bei heard Wei Jinyi's answer from the side, and muttered in his heart, the young master doesn't even blush when he lies! Where did the rescue come from? This old mountain ginseng is clearly...

   "Are you sure you want to give me such a valuable old wild ginseng? It's worth a lot of money to sell it! You can get it for one or two hundred taels." Wei Ruo reminded.

   "You have saved my life, which is even better than Laoshan Ginseng." Wei Jin also replied.

  The medicine that Wei Ruo gave him is a precious item that can’t be bought anywhere else, and can’t even be asked for.

   It is true to say so, but Wei Ruo looked at Wei Jinyi's shabby appearance, and guessed that the value of this old wild ginseng was worth all his net worth.

  He is so poor, but he can still give her such a valuable thing, it can be seen that he is really a kind person, and she did not make a mistake in her decision to save him at the risk of being exposed that day.

   "Okay then, I'll take the old wild ginseng, and I'll give you a few pills next time I use it to make big tonic pills." Wei Ruo said.

   "Yeah." Wei Jin also agreed, but didn't really expect Wei Ruo to give him any supplement pills.

  ###

   Two days later, Wei Jinyi finally "cured" from his illness.

  I can eat, drink, get out of bed and walk.

  Everyone in the Wei manor breathed a sigh of relief, finally they don't have to worry about being punished by Wei Mingting.

  Wei Ruo came to see Wei Jinyi again, and dug away the bamboo shoots in his yard.

   This bamboo shoot will be completely old if you don’t eat it anymore. It’s better to sacrifice to her five internal organs temple than to waste it.

   Just in time for Xiaobei to cook food and bring it to Wei Jinyi's room.

   Seeing those meals, Wei Ruo showed a surprised expression, the porridge he drank was fine, and when recovering from a serious illness, drink some water, which is good for gastrointestinal absorption.