16 to 18

Chapter 16. Here Comes the Nanny:

   "Huaibei Town is in Huzhou Prefecture." Wei Jin also said.

   "That's right, the eldest lady is from Huaibei Town, no wonder she has this paper!"

   "This paper is not cheap." Wei Jin also said in a deep voice.

  Ten sheets of ordinary paper cost one penny, but Sibaozhai’s paper costs five pennies per sheet, fifty times the price of ordinary paper.

  The most important thing is that Sibaozhai’s paper is not easy to buy. Although it is expensive, because of its excellent quality, many noble children rush to buy it. As a result, Sibaozhai sells it in limited quantities every day, and while stocks last.

  And Wei Ruo gave him 20 cards casually.

  Where did she get the money? And why are you so nice to him? What is her purpose?

  ###

  After returning to Tingsongyuan, Wei Ruo lazily lay on the bed.

   When you are full and full, the blood goes to the stomach, the brain is empty, and it is suitable for a daze.

"Miss, why do I feel that you treat the second young master better than the master, wife and the young master? I think the young master treats the young lady better than the second young master. The second young master is cold and unwilling to talk to the young lady. On the other hand, the young master is even more She is more gentle and considerate, and she also vacated the yard where she lives for Miss." Xiumei was curious.

   "Because I have no pressure to get along with the second young master."

   "Is the young master under pressure?"

   "Yes, if I treat the eldest young master well, people will think that I am fighting for favor, but the second young master is a transparent person. I don't need to be pressured to treat him well or badly. I can come as I like."

   "Well, although I don't understand these things very well, I know that Miss must be right."

  Wei Ruo smiled lightly, but it wasn't just a matter of not wanting to compete for favor.

  She has inherited the memory of the original owner, and because of fetal wear, whether she is willing or not, she will have some emotions when facing the hurt of her previous life and abandoning her family.

   This is not something she can control if she wants to, it cannot be suppressed simply with rational thinking.

  She also knew that the original owner's final death was inseparable from her own death, but the original owner's longing for family love and the despair of being abandoned by the family have been deeply engraved in Wei Ruo's heart.

  So even if Yun Shi and Wei Yichen treat her very well now, she can't face them with an open heart.

  On the other hand, Wei Jinyi, he didn't leave any trace in the original owner's memory, and he was an insignificant existence in the original work. When facing him, she didn't have any grudges, and she didn't need to have extra worries.

   Just like when facing neighbors in Mojiazha, as long as the other party has no bad intentions for me, I can get along with the other party frankly and friendly, and will give the other party some help where I can.

  The ease and freedom that Yun Shi and Wei Yichen could not give.

  Of course, seeing his small kitchen is also a very important part of the reason. It is still very important for her to be greedy by cooking some delicious food from time to time!