28 to 30

Chapter 28. Confrontation:

   Yun Shi is now trying his best to restrain his anger.

   "I didn't cause trouble, I went to ask Nanny Li to find a doctor for my second brother. And I didn't hurt anyone." Wei Ruo replied with a calm voice, neither humble nor overbearing.

Nanny Li hurriedly explained: "Ma'am, I don't want to invite a doctor for the second young master, but seeing that the second young master's illness is not serious, I want to ask for it again tomorrow. I have already told the second young master's attendant that the eldest lady is here." When I asked, I also explained it clearly to the eldest lady, I don't know why the eldest lady still made a fuss over this matter, and even pushed down the second lady, causing the second lady to be injured."

   "You said that the second brother's illness is not serious? You said that I recommended Wei Qingwan?" Wei Ruo glanced coldly at Nanny Li.

   "Everyone met the second young master during the day, and it was fine at that time, and all the servants can testify!" Nanny Li knelt on the ground to defend herself.

"Oh, it's really funny. Who told you that a person who is fine during the day may not be seriously ill at night? Haven't you heard of a disease that comes and goes like a mountain? You can tell if a person is seriously ill so easily. Why don't you To be a doctor?"

   "Miss thinks that the old slave deliberately neglected the second young master's condition, but why does the old slave want to neglect the second young master's condition?" Nanny Li asked Wei Ruo.

   "You just think that if the second young master is not favored, you can bully the master!" If it were Wei Yichen and Wei Yilin, see if she dares to do this!

"Miss, what nonsense are you talking about? How can the second young master not be favored? Madam is kind and generous, and treats all children in the family equally, no matter whether he is a descendant or a concubine, no matter how old or young, they all love her! How can we dare to be negligent as servants?" Madam Li Said quickly.

  Nurse Li's words made Yun's already ugly face even uglier.

  She really doesn't want to see Wei Jinyi, but he's not missing the cost of food and clothing! Wei Ruo's "not favored" hit her in the face!

  Seeing that Yun's face became more gloomy, Nanny Li knew that her words had worked.

Immediately afterwards, Nanny Li continued to say with a sad face: "The old slave really judged that the second young master was not seriously ill based on the facts, so he decided to ask for a doctor tomorrow! If the eldest miss is dissatisfied with the old slave's judgment and handling , you can come at the old slave, why did you beat the second young lady so hard? She didn't do anything, but she was pushed to the ground by you for no reason, shed a lot of blood..."

Nanny Li began to wipe away tears, "My poor second miss, I wouldn't regret it even if the eldest miss beat me to death today, but the second miss is at such a young age, and she has suffered so much... What if there is something wrong with it?" OK…"

  Nurse Li began to change the subject, and what she said revealed that Wei Ruo deliberately slapped Wei Qingwan hard.

Hearing this, Yun was furious, and slapped the tea table with his right hand hard, "Ruo'er, you are too much! You made a big fuss in Meiyuan without knowing the ins and outs of the matter, and you pushed Wanwan to the ground, hurting Wanwan." Wan Wan is hurt! How did Wan Wan not do what you wanted? Are you going to treat her like this?"