Never i thought, i'd have to go through this all. Honestly sometimes I feel pity on my self that what was my fault. Why it happened to me. Why nobody loved me ? Why nobody trusted me ? Am I that bad ? Don't i deserve anything ?

'And the answer is NO. Ofcourse you don't deserve anything. You could have saved them. But you didn't. You were a coward. Who got scared. Who got fooled. Why would someone love you? Why would someone trust you ? You are nothing but a burden on others. '

No. I am not. I ain't a burden on someone...

' Yes you are. First on them and now on these family. Who loves you and trusts you. And what you are doing. Betraying them ? Why ? For your bloody revenge ? Just because of you their life is in danger. '

I am trying my best to protect them. I won't let anything happen to the..

' You ? You will protect them ? You couldn't protect your family. You couldn't protect your friend. You couldn't even protect yourself and saying that you will protect them ? '

I tried atleast.

' tried ? Really ? Bullshit. If you had really tried and they would have been with you. But see you have no one with you. Noone. You are alone. All alone. Noone wants to be with you. Noone deserve to be with a person like you. You don't deserve anything but loneliness. '

No no don't say that I am ...

' Such a disgusting person '

I am not.

' You are alone. Noone is with you. '

I don't...

' you don't deserve anyone's love '

' You don't deserve anyone's trust. '

' You will break it. '

' You will break them. '

' such a cursed person you are. '

' you ate your family's happiness.'

' You ate your family. bloody murde...'

" STOP. JUST STOP. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I AM NOT A BLOODY MURDERER. I AM NOT A CURSED PERSON. I DO DESERVE LOVE. I DO DESERVE TRUST. I DO DESERVE A FAMILY. DO...Don't i ? "

" Ahhhhh...... No. No. No. Don't get weak. You can't have a panic attack again. Breath... Breath... "

    __________________________________

On the other hand, The king of jaipur. The mafia king. The yuvraj singh Rathore was showing his frustration on the poor punching bag, with bare hands. His knuckles were burised. It had small scratches. He was covered in sweat.

After what felt like eternity. He left the punching bag unsatisfied. He placed the cigarette in his mouth and took out the lighter from his sweatpant's pocket. He turned around and was about to lite up the cigarette but he stopped....

Seeing his mother standing at the door. Crossing her arms and having irritated expression on her face. He knew he again fucked up. He put the lighter back in his pocket and threw the cigarette on the ground.

" How many times do I have to tell you to stop this ? "

" Maasa! I was just... "

" Frustrated. Right ? This has become your daily excuse nowadays. It's not good for your health beta. Try to understand. I am already worried and you are making me more. I just...just don't want you to..."

" Maa..."  He said and went to her mother. He hugged her and led her to the balcony.

He knew that after that incident his mother gets worried easily. She is scared. Scared to lose her children. Her family. After his father's death, her mother lost the shine in her eyes. She is only living for them.