Arnav :- Iss me hasne Vali kya baat hain ? Meri princess ka birthday Hain vo ab pure das saal ki hone vali hain. Everything should be perfect.

( What's there to laugh about it ? It's my princess's birthday she will be ten years old now. )

He said. His love for his daughter was evident in his eyes. The way his eyes shines whenever he talks about his daughter. His princess.

Aradhna :- ofcourse. Everything should be perfect. She is indeed special. After all she the first girl born after six generations.

Pranav :- not only that. She has the purest heart. She is the most innocent among these devils.

Everyone laughed at his remark.

Swarna :- Sach kaha aapne. Hamari sabse pyari bacchi Hain vo.

( Indeed. She is the most lovely child of ours )

Rudra :- lekin aap ko to pata he bhabhi sa, hamare piche kitne dushman hain. Hamesha Jaan ko khatra! Yuvraj, Ayan aur Rishi ab 15 saal ke Hain and khudko vo sambhal sakte hain.

( but you know bhabhi sa that how many enemies we have. Our lives are always in danger! Yuvraj, Ayan , Rishi they are now 15 and they can take care of themselves. )

Swati :- Reyansh, Siddharth, Ishani aur Shrestha. Vo log chize samjate hain. Jante hain.esi situations me vo log khudko protect kar sakte hai.Aur dusri taraf...

( Reyansh, Siddharth, Ishani and Shreshtha. They understand these things. We know that in these kind of situations , anyhow they can protect themselves and on the other hand.... )

Arnav :- meri princess. Meri Ruhanika.'

     ( My princess. My Ruhanika. )

   ___________________________

It was 3:45 and the whole mehra family were at Ruhi's flat in Delhi. Everyone was asleep except one person.

Yes. You guessed it right. Our Ruhi.

She was still thinking about the incidents that happened today. All her life she was running from these people, from her past and suddenly her nightmares becomes real. She is again at the starting.

She was in the shower. Cold water was flowing on her bare body trying to relieve her stress and relex her mind. But it was not working. She was too overwhelmed by the things that happened today.

It was making her weak.

She was just staring blankly at nowhere. Her life already was a mess. She was a mess and now all this! She is going to live with these people. The reason of her pain. The reason of her miseries. The reason why she is like this.

She was clear about her feelings right ? She didn't expect anything from anyone right ? She hated them, didn't she ? Then what happened to her today ? Why was it hurting her this much ? Is she forgetting her revenge ?

Ruhaani's pov :-

NO. A big no. I can't forgot my revenge. it's the sole reason for me to live. It's the only purpose of my life. I am not forgetting my revenge. I won't ever. This is the thing that is keeping me alive. This fire inside me. Who is ready to burn the world and convert it into ash.

What happened today surely did something to me. But I am just not able to name it. It's not like what he did was wrong right ? I should have guessed it. He doesn't want this marriage. He doesn't want me. And it's not like that I lov...

Twelve years and still it hurts like hell. It's been twelve years i smiled Fully, Twelve years i slept peacefully infact I barely sleep. Twelve years i lived my life.