My Protective Sisters

This is my third boyfriend, Park Jimin. We are now in a confrontation with my sisters. Yeah, you hear me right. They are my protective sisters. Let me introduce you to them.

Bae Joo Hyun or Irene, 25 years old. She is the eldest sister in my family. She is the strictest sister ever. Among the other sisters, she is a very scary one. Even a ghost was scared of her. Me? Scare of her? Oh, please... I don't want to see her if I could. A boyfriend? Let me say this one. She is single and I don't think any guy would date her. Or maybe there is one. I hope there is a guy who could tame her.

And there is another one that I wish I could not have. My second sister, Park Soo Young aka Joy. Wait a minute. Let me explain first. To be true, they are not my sisters from the same parents. They are my cousins and I always thought that they were my sisters while I only have one sister which is this second sister. Okay, back to the story. This sister of mine is 23 years old. She is scary like Irene. Never fight with her if you don't want to get hurt. Not physically but mentally. She has a sharp tongue and every word that comes from her mouth will make you feel like want to kill her. One more thing, she has a black belt in taekwondo but never used it to hurt anyone. Feisty yet kind-hearted. Hate to admit it but I do love her.

The third and fourth sisters. Kang Seulgi and Shon Seung Wan which is use called Wendy, are 24 years old and like besties. Always together no matter where they go. Funny and a bit clumsy. Sometimes could be a good listener but at the same time, they could annoy you with their stupid joke. But when comes to me, they were ready to fight you.

And the last one is Kim Yerim, 22 years old. Cute, funny, cheerful, and... Annoying. Making fun of me is her biggest hobby. Oh, the noisy one. She always gets whatever she wants. The most important part of the story is... They are still single and study at the same college as me. So that means, I can never escape from them. Okay, let back to the present where Jimin and I facing them.

"How old are you?" Yerim asked making the other sisters look at her.

"That is not the point, Yerim. Why are you dating my sister? Why her and not the other? Is it because she is rich?" Joy asked. Both of us gulped when Irene straightened her position with a serious face as she put down her tablet on the table and showed something to us.

"You are quite a playboy as I see. That is my classmate, Kim Jisoo. Your fourth ex-girlfriend and next to her is her close friend, Park Jihyo.
Your second ex-girlfriend. Both of them... No. All of your EXs indeed come from a rich family. And now you targeting my sister?" Irene said which made me a bit surprised. Not because of how many of his ex-girlfriends are but did she investigate his life too? I turn to face Jimin.

"And I heard you still dating Han Minjoo while you dating my sister." Joy added as I looked at her. That was nonsense. He broke up with her last month, didn't he?

"Didn't you break up with her last month, oppa?" I looked at Jimin as he was nervous looking at me. Did he cheat on her with me? Did I steal someone's boyfriend?

"O-of course. Then... How come I dare you-" He was stuttering. It was all lies. Just I want to say something, the door barges open. We all turned to the door was stood someone familiar. Han Minjoo.

"Oh, you are here Park Jimin." She said and walked inside. How dare she barge into our house. I look at my sisters. They didn't say anything as watching them. I get it now. It was them who called her to come here.

"What are you doing here? Jagi... No. Minjoo." Jimin said while trying to not get caught. I looked down as Jimin was trying to explain.
"Baby... Urm... Y/N. I-" Before he continued his lies again, I stood up and glared at him then looked at Minjoo.

"I'm sorry, Minjoo unnie. I don't know that he is still with you. I don't mean to take him from you." I said feeling guilty. Minjoo looks at me with a sigh then comes to me. I just looked at the floor.