Love At Second Sight

In a month the students will face their new life. As a high school student, they were excited to be a college student. Within the month, they want to do something that will make a memory in their life. Who knows if they will meet again or not? Or maybe they have to go away from the country to continue their study abroad. Or maybe they will meet again. Nobody would know the future. No exception for a girl who wants to confess their love to her crush. Yeah, everyone has a crush but who thought if they want to confess or just keep it in secret?

You as a top-five student in the school, already know where the future is. Your family has decided to enroll you in a certain university without waiting for a month. You also didn't have to think about it since they have decided for you. It was not a big deal what they did for you because they knew what the best for you. As for you, the only thing that you want to do once in your life is confession. You have had a crush on this guy for 3 years and now you want to do something that will change your life. Being rejected or not it was the second thing. The first thing you want to do is confess to him before you enroll in a university in two days.

There he was talking and laughing with his friends. He is a handsome guy who has stolen your heart at first sight. But the thing is he is a naughty and troublemaker student. You don't know how but you did like that bad boy. A self-confident bad boy.

You stood there, with a chocolate in your hand. It was now or never. Getting humiliated is embarrassing but you don't want to regret it now.

"At last, this is the first time I've passed the exam. My parents said if I still had not passed, they would still let me repeat until I passed." The guy said back facing the door of the rooftop while his friends were facing him. They notice someone at the door but still waiting for the person to come out.

"Again?" One of them spoke making the other sigh. The guy saw them and turned around to see what was there. He sighs and calls the person out to face them.

You stood there while they were looking at you. It was awkward and you wanted to run away but you can't. It's like your feet were glued there.

"What is it? Another confession? Don't you know that I have rejected a lot of girls?" The guy said arrogantly while watching you. He was too confident with his handsomeness. You close your eyes and heave a heavy sigh then look at him. You went close to him but suddenly you turned to the other side of him.

"Not for me? Seriously?" The guy said and looked to his left side where his best friend sat.
"Him? Yah, I'm the most handsome here." He said.
"Woah, unbelievable." He sighs.

"Hyung, shut up. Let her speak." The youngest member spoke. Then they focus on you again.

"Min Yoongi, I like you." You said giving the chocolate in your hand after secretly gaining courage while they were talking. He looks at you. No... Staring. This is not the first time he has had a confession but it was an unexpected moment. Still, he takes the chocolates. You smile at his move but suddenly fade when he opens his mouth.

"I don't like an ugly girl like you." He said. He is indeed a bad boy. Seokjin was shocked at his boldness. He slapped his arm with a glare.

"Yah, why are you so rude? At least tell her nicely like.. 'sorry, I don't like you' not with that rude comment." He said and turned to you.
"Girl, look. I'm sorry for his rudeness. I think-" He said but you stopped him with a smile.

"It's okay. I know the consequences but I still want to do it. I don't regret it. At least I've released the burden in my heart. I can focus on my studies now. Thank you for your answer. Hope you study well and find happiness." You said with a smile on your face but God knows how nervous and embarrassing you were at that time. You step back and look at them trying to look at their frame. You did know his other friends who were your classmates too.