My Amazing Maid

You look over your shoulder to see if someone is behind you because you have a feeling of being followed. You didn't see anyone else except yourself. You sighed thinking just imagination. You turned around to continue walking home but as you turned something ugly faced you. With reflecting your fist land on the face of the thing.

"Ouch! That was hurt! How can a girl like you have that hard punch?" The person said taking off the ugly mask.

"Kim Taehyung! Can you stop scaring me like that?" You shouted with a death glare. You could see his eyes were bruised because of your punch. He touches his eyes and winces because it hurt.

"Are you sure that you are a girl, not a boy? That punch sure match like a boy. Wait! You are not a girl, you are Y/N. A tomboy." He said running away from you.

"Yah! Don't let me catch you!" You shout chasing him.

Your name is Y/N and Taehyung is your closes cousin who always messing you around. Taehyung without giving you trouble is not a normal Taehyung. Not just you but also the teachers. Skipping class, making trouble, and fooling around is his hobby. But what gives you mystery is he is always good in study. Weird but that is Taehyung for you. He is a genius yet stupid himself. Not too innocent to be true.

But there is something that makes you two click. It was how both of you love giving your brother a headache. Park Jimin, your brother is someone that you should not mess with. He did have soft spot for you but not when you were with Taehyung. You only dare with him when Taehyung is around.

"Jiminie! I'm home!" You shouted as soon as you open the door shocking the boy who was watching the movie in the dark.

"Gosh! You scare me." He said glaring at you. You look at the flat screen on the wall.

"Why are you watching in the dark?" You asked walking to him before joining him to watch the movie together. You glance at his lap. He watches movies while eating popcorn.

"Aren't you on diet?" You asked taking some of the popcorn.

"I don't eat this often. It was a normal thing when you watching a movie, isn't it?" He said.
"Anyway, I saw this at school. Are you interested to be a maid?" He grabs a piece of paper and gives it to you.

"Why don't you take this job? It is worth a whole year with this payment." You said looking at him. The movie is not interesting to you.

"Did my handsome face made to be the maid?" You snickered at his savage. You look at the paper again and it is quite interesting to you.

"Min Yoongi? The one and only Min Yoongi? School hot boy?" You gasped to see his name on the paper along with his phone number.
"Did he stupid to put his number like this? His fans don't interested in the job but his number is." You said.

"You are the stupid one. It was his PA's contact number." Jimin said slaps your back head. You rub the place he just slaps.

"I'll take this job. With this money, we going to pay Dad's debt faster. Did the loan shark come today?" You look at him.

"Hmmm. I paid him half of my salary. They will come again next month." He said. You leaned back and sighed about your hard life.

"Why do we have to live like this? Omma is still in the hospital and we have to earn money by ourselves to pay Dad's debt." You said looking at the ceiling.

"That is what we call life. Nobody has a perfect life, Y/N." Jimin said.

"Except this Min Yoongi. Living in a huge house- No. A palace. Hah! I can already imagine how hard my life will be if I work in his palace." You sighed thinking about your soon-to-be work.