In Love With You

Yeonjun was deeply in love with her. The girl that he has been friends with since the first time he steps into high school. She is friendly and always helps people around her. He fell in love with those sides of her.

"What are you staring at?" You ask when noticed Yeonjun staring at you since you both enter the place. You were in the library reading some books to kill time. He didn't know what to do and decided to go with you. But there, he just staring at you with a smile on his face.

"I didn't know that you are this obsessed with books. Even after the exam you still with books." He said pouting at you and the book in front of you. His hand grabbed the book and close it.

"What are you doing? I still haven't finished it yet." You said taking the books from his hand and trying to turn the page but can't find it. You look at him with a glare while he just pouts at you.

"I'm hungry. We have been here for two hours already. Don't you feel hungry?" He asked while you were busy with the other books. You take the books and went to the shelf putting them back in their place.

"You are always hungry. We already eat before coming here and it had not been two hours yet. It is just one hour and forty-two minutes." You said without looking at him. You know he was behind you. You don't understand why he always follows you. You turn to see him leaning against the shelf looking at his phone smiling. God knows who he texting with.

"Are you done? Let's go." You said walking to the table and grabbing your pencil bag. You stop for a while when something vibrates in your pocket. You took out your phone and look at the texts.

'I'll be home next week. See you soon, noona.'

You frowned upon the messages and smile when remember them back. It was from your little brother. He studies abroad because he stayed with your grandma. She is your mother's mom.

Your father is native Korea while your mother is foreign. They are both in love when they were studying together. You and your brothers are a mix of Korean - American but you decide to study in Korea because you were born here while your brothers were born in America. Even though the three of you were in different countries, it didn't stop you and your brothers from bonding.

"Who texting you?" Yeonjun asked feeling a bit jealous because of your smile. He saw your smiles over the text message. Your smile turned into confusion when looking at him.

"Someone special. Why do you care?" She said and walking out of the library and following up with Yeonjun. Both of you sit on the bench outside and put on your shoes.

"Why so cold?" He asked looking away from you. He still didn't have an answer from you. You look at him and smirk. His tone shows that he was pissed off. You stood up as soon as you are done tying your shoes. You stood up in front of him and pat his head. He looks up at you and frowned.

"There. There. It was from my brother." You said and withdrew your hand back.

He jumped a little after finishing tying his shoes. And now, he was smiling looking at you. To be honest, you were happy when he sat down because he is taller when he stands up. That's why you didn't look at him whenever he walking with you. When you look at him when he stood up it ends bad things for you. Your neck will get sore and painful. You only look at him when he sits down.

"Where are we going to eat?" His question makes you wonder if it was a good question when he always chooses the place.

"Why bother asking me when you always decide where are we going to be? It's your favourite place, isn't it?" You scoffed at him. You can guess he was smiling to hear that. But you can't deny his choice. It is indeed a good place. You never doubt his taste. Wherever Yeonjun takes you, it always suits your taste too.