Complicated Relationship

Waking up to see how beautiful your boyfriend are is not something new to you. He was born with that beautiful and he is more beautiful than you. You're envious of him. You are not like the other girls who crush on him. They have slim bodies and curves while you are only your big 'asset'.

"How long are you gonna sleep on me?" You said when seeing his smile. He lifts his beautiful face to you. This boyfriend of yours is quite a pervert when comes to you. He loves to hug you and sleep on your chest.

"Let me sleep for 5 more minutes." He said closing his eyes and hugging you more. You sigh and struggle to get out of his tight hug.

"You can be late but not me, Sir." You said as you succeed get out of him. He sat on the bed while hugging your waist and resting his head on your chest. He kisses your exposed collarbone. You smile on the side of him. He was like a baby who can't be able to get away from his mom.

"It's still right in the morning. Why so hurry?" He asked not letting you go. You kiss his forehead and said.

"As a good student, I always early in my first class. Miss Se-Kyung need my help to prepare the papers for her student who is my junior." You said getting up as he release you. He looked at you with a pouting. You look at him with a confused face. He pouted his lips to you.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He said sulking at you. You scoff at him and lean close to his face. He smiles and closes his eyes ready to get the kiss but you flick his forehead.

"How old are you asking for a morning kiss from a student? Who is the older one here, Sir?" You said teasing him as you went to grab your towel and went into the bathroom.

"You know that but still you disrespect me." He said as joined you in the bathroom. You look at him confused as he smirks at you.
"Saving time?" He said closing the door.

"This is appropriate. We are not a married couple, Sir. Can you please get out first? Let me have a peaceful-" You nag but he stops you with a kiss.

"Just taking a bath together doesn't mean I want to do it." He said turning you around and washing your hair.
"Anyways, I have meetings this afternoon and I will be at my parent's house tonight." He said. You just nodded at his words. Looking at your response, he hugs you from behind.

"What's wrong?" You asked feeling a bit weird about his behaviour.

"I don't want to stay there. I gonna miss you." He said resting his chin on your shoulder with pouting lips. You pat his cheek and turn to face him.

"It was good then. I can focus on my study more." You said grinning at him.
"Let's finish this. I'm gonna be late." You said to continue cleaning yourself.

After finishing showers, you both get ready to go to school which is where you were studying and he was teaching. As always you are the first one who goes out of your shared apartment.

~
~

You are having breakfast alone while waiting for your friends Chaewon and Dahyeon. You called them twins since they are always together wherever they are.

"Guess who?" You chuckled when someone spoke behind you while covering your eyes with their hand. Her long finger is enough for you to recognize her. But you decide to tease her.

"Miss Se-Kyung? Why did you-" You stopped when she let you go and sit across you. Dahyeon glared at you pouting.

"Not funny." She said and you notice that Chaewon was not with her today. Weird but not too weird when she was in the volleyball team.
"Chae got to meet Mr Han. He asked for her and chase me out of his room." Dahyeon said resting her head on the table.