I got on stage and was handed the Emmy and a couple side hugs and congratulations. I made my way to the mic "Wow... I wasn't expecting this, I was just grateful to be nominated with all of the incredible talented people. I just want to say thank you to my parents and my lovely girlfriend for supporting me and motivating me everyday. Also would like to thank my team, the crew, the directors, the writers, and everyone who supported me and the movie. Once again I'm truly thankful for this, good night."

After the event there was a after party that me and Jenna went to, her mom went back to the hotel. For someone who just turned 21 a few months ago Jenna really knows how to party but she didn't really drink to to much. Me on the other handddd. She texted her mom that she was staying with me tonight.

I wasn't drunk but I wasn't tipsy either. Jenna was just tipsy so getting back to my room was bit of a struggle and a whole bunch of laughs and giggles. Eventually we made it to my room.

Jenna pov

She sat on the bed and looked at me with dark lustful eyes. I laughed "y/n not tonight love your way to drunk" she stood up from the bed and she was taller than me so she was hovering a bit. She caressed my cheek lightly "you look good" she said bluntly.

"Thank you baby but let's get you ready for bed" y/n pouted "ion want to get ready for bed I want to be in the bed, with you" her hand caressed my cheek then to my neck. "Please baby..." I smiled and laughed a little "y/n go to sleep" I helped her take off her pantsuit and passed her some clothes. She helped me take off my dress. She light kissed my shoulder and then my neck. She pulled away and gave me one of her shirts.

She laid down in defeat and rolled away from me. Even though she's two years older she acts like a little kid when she doesn't get her way. I laid down and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer "don't pout love" I kissed the back of her neck and she shook her head and pulled away.

She turned around to me and her eyes were still filled with lust but she just held eye contact and didn't make a move. I felt like she was holding back something, like she's been trying to tell me something but hasn't got the chance. "What's going on in the pretty head of yours?"

"I- well, I feel like we haven't had time for each other... and I felt some distance between us...I miss you, I miss us." My heart broke because she was right and I also felt some distance between us but like it was mostly because of our schedules. "I also felt the distance between us but it's just because we haven't had time for each other because of our schedules baby, I miss you too, I apologize for not giving you the attention you deserve."

Her eyes lightened and became more gentle "Jenna you don't have to apologize for both of our schedules being crazy, we have no control over that, I don't wanna make you feel like I deserve all your attention, because that wasn't my point and I know you have a lot on your plate and I don't wanna add to that just because I'm clingy right now."

Digesting every word she said and took a minute to answer "You know one of the things I love most about you is your consideration for others and how if something is bothering you but you know that person has a lot going on you won't say anything because you know it could make them feel bad, but baby that not the case right now. We both feel the distance and I want to change that so if I want to give you all my attention, then I will no matter how hard you say your fine your gonna get all the kisses and cuddles.

She smiled at that last part, she pulled me close and kissed my forehead. I looked up and I kissed her lightly, but that light kiss turned into something more. And when we pulled away her eyes filled with lust. She kissed me again this time more hungrier than the last.

She pulled away "you still don't wanna have sex" I laughed "shut up and kiss me" she kissed me and then my jawline and her head dropped down to my neck. At this point she was on top of me. After some hickeys she pulled away "You sure?" I nodded "I need words love" "yes"