Part 9

News came through a few days later that Angela had been nominated for player of the year. "Oh look! It's a Gala Dinner", her mother saw on the invitation. "New dresses everyone!" "I'll pass thanks", Angela replied.

Frank wasn't given the choice. "The one thing not in that wardrobe is a nice cocktail dress", his mother told him. On the morning of the dinner he was brought to the beauticians. His mother produced a new pair of even bigger boobs! "Mum!" "Some girls mature very fast", she giggled as she pulled the straps over his arms and fastened it at the back. Then she held up an odd looking pair of panties. "This has extra padding in the bottom and hips to give you a more feminine shape." Frank winced but was made to step into the heavily padded panties. He looked in the mirror. The only thing that could be said for them was that they perfectly matched his new bigger boobs.

Next was a corset with underwired cups to present his boobs nicely. His mother pulled the strings so that it closed firmly around his waist. "Hey that's too much!" Frank gasped. "It's only the start", his mother laughed. She put her knee in his back and pulled for all her worth. It must have taken another two inches of his waist.

Frank's eyes felt like they were popping as his mother tied the string tightly. She quickly took his cocktail dress from its protective cover. It was neon pink. He almost had to shade his eyes. There were hundreds of sequins and glass beads on the bodice. She pulled it down over him and it slipped smoothly over his narrow waist. She buttoned it up the back. Frank looked down and saw that the top of the dress was pink netting which made it look low cut but shielded his fake boobs from detection. His mother fluffed out the stiff net underskirt which perked out nicely thanks to his narrow waist and well-padded bottom and hips.

Next she produced a pair of sparkly stockings that were lace topped and had a bright silver seam all the way down the back. Frank was inhibited from resisting by his tight corset and the stiff net petticoats. His mother was able to pull his stockings up his legs and attach the lace-tops to the suspender straps on his corset.

When Frank stood up he turned his back to the mirror and strained to see the back of his stockings which was not easy in his tight corset. The silver seams shone out. He cringed. He thought that everyone would know he was wearing stockings.

Before he knew it his mother was slipping high heeled pink sandals on to his feet. These were much higher than his t-bar shoes. He was unbalanced once the first one was strapped at the ankle and his mother was easily able to get the other on.

He tottered around in the five-inch heels. "How am I supposed to walk in these!" He almost fell over. "You got used to the four-inch, you'll get used to these."

Frank tried to bend down to rub his ankles but couldn't in the tight corset. There was no way he could bend down to take off the shoes. He was stuck with them.

His mother was behind him as he bent over. "That reminds me!" She produced a pair of neon pink pettipants with black lace trim. She had difficulty getting them on over his heels but then pulled them up over his stockings and suspenders and onto his nicely rounded bottom.

Then he was sat into the hairdresser's chair. She worked on a curly perm while another plucked his eyebrows and applied sparkly eye-shadow, thick eyeliner swooshing off to the sides and then very long false eyelashes. Then she applied bright pink sparkly lipstick that burned his lips and seemed to make them swell.

Meanwhile his nails were being done in neon pink acrylic. He sighed heavily. But there were a few weeks left to the end of school term anyway.

When all that was done the beautician said "there's just one more thing really." His mother nodded. Frank was puzzled as his earlobes suddenly felt cold and then numb. He heard a sharp click and felt a dull prick at his left ear and very soon after that his right ear. He looked in the mirror. Pink hearts shone from his pierced ears. "Mum!" It was too late to object. It was done.

He was pulled to his feet. He couldn't believe his reflection and how he felt. The weight up front of his new boobs, the constraints of his tight corset, the dress projecting out over his big bottom and the heels that made him feel like he was walking on tippy toes.

His mother had been dressed and made up too but in a very homely motherly way. She took her bag and left. A small purse with a wrist strap was handed to him and he tottered after her. He saw that if he scampered too fast his net petticoats fluttered and he could see the lace-tops of his stockings in the wall mirrors. But his mother was striding away. "Wait Mum!" He scampered along trying to hold the netting down, unsuccessfully. The beauticians watched and caught a flash of his black and pink pettipants and smiled. "Nice job!" They high-fived.