"No touching!"
He swatted away Naruto's hands.
"You said you wanted it to be like before—"
Naruto swallowed thickly at the dangerous gleam in the ravens eye. The blond was starting to gather how scary his lover could be if he only had the confidence in himself. It seemed that, whenever he put Sasuke on the dominant side of things, the ravens confidence would spike. Thoughts of how to raise this kind of boldness from Sasuke more often filled his head.
"Hands where you had them last time."
Naruto obeyed the soft command. Gripping the pillows above his head. Sasuke's eyes swallowed him whole. Those inky black pits glazing over his body. It was a battle to not visibly shiver with excitement.
Slowly, lazily, Sasuke dragged a finger down Naruto's whiskered cheek. Down the hollow of his throat, between his pecs, down to his navel. When he reached the hem of his pants he carefully undid the buttons. Naruto was trying not to squirm. Tried not to shiver with excitement. As the raven pulled the front of his pants open to reveal his member. The blond bit his lips to not squeak when the cold air hit the sensitive skin. Sasuke's eyes darted up to meet his lovers. They held that stare, even as those pale hands began to lightly touch Naruto's member. It wasn't much. A soft stroke with his finger, cycling the tip gently with his palm, barely grazing his hands along it as he brushed them up and down.
Naruto was almost mewling. His toes curled into the sheets, his face flushed. A rosy color stained Sasuke's cheeks as well.
"May I?"
He asked, leaning his head down so close his breath tickles the tip of his manhood.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, Sasuke!"

"Yes?"
Smiling up at those sapphire eyes he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear.

"Oh fuck~ Your so beautiful!"
Naruto breathed, unable to hide his shiver this time. Sasuke's only answer was to swallow the blonds member. The blonds back arched and he bucked his hips. Wanting nothing more then to be deeper in his lovers throat. Sasuke took him in well. Sucking hard at the tip, then hollowing out his cheeks as he went down to the hilt. He repeated this over and over, slowly, bobbing his head up and down. Naruto squirmed under him.
"Yes. Yes. Sasuke."
He moaned the ravens name again and again. Each time his name was said Sasuke went faster. Naruto swore and threw his head back, panting like some animal, Sasuke was torturing him and enjoying it. As the raven again hollowed out his cheeks and swallowed his lover whole Naruto mewled.
"Sasuke! Sasuke, I love you! Oh- fuck I love you!"
Bucking his hips the raven moaned as the cock was forced farther into his mouth. The vibrations that sent through the blonds entire body was too much. Thrusting his hips up again he came. Those pale hands dug into his hips as Sasuke pinned him down to drink him dry. Pulling off and sitting up the raven let out a sigh as he finished the meal he had stolen from the blond. Naruto looked down to see him and instantly took notice of the bulge in his pants.
"Sasuke~"
He breathed and those midnight eyes turned to meet his. Crawling over Naruto leaned down and lightly kissed the tint between Sasuke's legs. The raven let out a shaky breath. Hands tangling into golden curls. Slowly he slid off the bed, onto his knees, pulling Sasuke's legs over with him. He continued to suck and kiss and nibble on the fabric as Sasuke shivered and twitched.
"May I?"
Naruto repeated the same words back to Sasuke. Who let a breathy laugh past his lips. Gently stroking a hand atop the blonds head, almost as if he was some kind of pet. He peered up to see the bare chest heave with laughter, those dark eyes gleaming down at him, and he sunk further into Sasuke. Nuzzling his face into the apex of his thighs.

"How could I refuse."
He mused. Carefully, painfully so Naruto knew, he took Sasuke's pants off. Sliding them down his scared, perfect legs and discarding them on the floor. The raven shivered when his manhood was released. His grip tightening on the golden locks. Naruto wasn't as patient as his lover. He took Sasuke in, down to the hilt, bobbing his head eagerly.
"Ah!"
Sasuke moaned. His knees pulled up, wrapping around Naruto's head, both hands now desperately clutching his hair. This held Naruto still, unable to move with Sasuke's cock buried down his throat. He moaned at the thought. Sending Sasuke convulsing.
"Just a moment, let me catch my breath."
His breathing was labored and his voice trembled as he spoke. So Naruto settled in, body relaxing. He breathed through his nose his tongue occasionally swirling around the ravens member. Slowly the raven unraveled himself. Letting go he laid back on the bed. Hands fisting the sheets and legs resting over his lovers shoulders.
"Go on now."
Again Naruto bobbed his head. Sucking hard he twisted his tongue around. Sending Sasuke squirming underneath him.
"Ah~ yes. Yes!"
He breathed, back arching as his eyes fluttered closed. Chest heaving with every breath. As Naruto took him in all the way again he pressed a finger to the ravens hole. He waited but Sasuke did not protest. So sliding it in he began to pump it in time with his head.
"Oh!"
This sent Sasuke's back arching off the bed. He gripped and pulled at the sheets. Desperately mewling. Eyes pulled open. The ceiling above spun with the pleasure his lover was giving him. He was close. So close. He just needed—
"More. More."
He chanted, beginning to move his hips along with Naruto. The blond hummed his approval and another finger was added. Then a third. They twisted and pressed along his insides. Dragging along his nerves and stretching him out.