Bad Feeling To End A Bad Week

Sasuke's POV- two week later, Friday, 7:15 am.

I awoke to the sound of my roommate banging my door down. He was calling me for breakfast. Damn why did he always insist I get up on time? 

"Sasuke, come on, we need to go to school early today to meet up with the gang and make sure everything's set up!! Come one!!" 

Oh right that. Throughout the last two weeks Naruto made a pile of friends that he hangs out with during school hours. Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Neji, Sia, Lee, Tenten, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and that perverted pinky named Sakura. Damn that girl will never leave me alone and she's always trying to get me to touch on her. Like the other day she deadass walked up, grabbed my hand, and put it on her breast. Then said "Do you like me now that you feel it?" What the fuck no bitch I never liked her nor will ever like her and she's getting out of hand with it to.
 Kami I've been so tired lately. Naruto's always hanging out with me, then all his friends come and hang out with him, then I'm surrounded with people. Oh and every night I hear Naruto on the phone with his brother telling him everything and I mean 'everything' and Kurama always gose on an entire check list of things Naruto 'needs' to be doing. Things like…
 -Have you gone outside and gotten fresh air? 
-Have you eaten and gotten some water? 
-Have you done physical exercises? 
And on and on it goes for like fifteen minutes straight he just names stuff. Why does Naruto have to do all this stuff all the time? Probably rich people stuff! 
*sigh* 
I groaned and told Naruto I'd be down in a second. He left and I sat up in my bed. I quickly realized that I was naked again with new cut's. I sighed knowing I'd done it again. I have been doing it more often nowadays. I don't know why. I think it has something to do with Naruto. Just everything about him, all his  perfections, alway reminds me of all my flaws. 
-His beautiful light eyes and hair. 
My plan, dark hair and dead eyes. 
-his perfect sun kissed skin and well built body. 
My pail, thin, ugly body. 
-His friends 
How alone I am. 
-his close relationship with his brother. 
I haven't even heard from one of my brothers in ten years. 
-his open conversations with his parents. 
Oh how much I wish I could tell my dad things like that. 
-his flying grades because he works hard for them. 
All my A's because if I got anything less my dad would kill me. 
And I could go on forever. I've  had at least three more times in the past two week that I've woken up naked in bed with new cuts. I also pulled out my old stash of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes. I started to smoke one or two on the floor of my bathroom. Started to take a good swallow every morning and evening. Started to just take a few pills here and there whenever it gets really bad. I had done pretty good at keeping this all from Naruto, he hasn't asked any more tough questions since that day at the market and I don't think he suspects anything. At least right now that is. Though he continually keeps asking me to eat, weird, I'm just not hungry anymore. 

 I rolled out of bed and crawled across my dirty room to my already open dresser. I dug around in the bottom of it for a moment before I pulled out my box, opening it I found at least two packs of cigarettes, a small hard liquor bottle, and a sandwich bag half full of small white pills. 
I took out one pill and swallowed it down with a swig of the liquor. 
My face contorted in different ways for a moment as the liquor burned down my throat. I put them all back and hid them under some clothes. I picked a random hoodie up off the floor and pulled it over my shoulders. I then scavenged across the floor to find some kind of underwear and pants. I eventually found them and slipped them on, I also put on a pair of gloves to hide the marks on my hands. I then stood up off the floor and looked around at my room. 
It was a mess. Clothes were everywhere, homework was littered all over my desk, some had even slipped off onto the ground and now were torn up into paces all over the floor. My trash can was overflowing and had been knocked over and its contents spilled out all over my room. I let out a sigh as I went into the bathroom to splash my face with water. My bathroom wasn't any cleaner. I didn't want them to look like this but I just didn't have the energy to clean them, I wish I did. 
I splashed my face and dried it with a week old towel that I afterwards just threw on the floor. I stared into the mirror like I had done every morning and again I still saw nothing of any value. I did notice something however. My eyes looked more sunken into my head, my hair looked thinner as it started to fall out a little while ago from stress and depression. My lips were more chapped as my smoking made them that way and for some reason my expression had become more blank than ever. I think it's because of the drugs they kinda made me numb'ish. I finally broke out of my thoughts and stumbled over to my door. I had also started to stumble almost everywhere I went, heck I had to be really careful going down the stairs. I don't know why, maybe the pills, but my legs just started to feel weak all the time now.