Home Sweet Home, Its Hell!

[⚠️WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains mention of abuse and deformity! If either of those bother you don't read this chapter, otherwise enjoy!]

Kurama's POV- back home

I was driving home from work, the sun was starting to set and I had the radio on. It was playing a song that reminded me a little too much of Itachi. I was quietly mumbling along with it. 

"Go ahead and cry little girl~ nobody does it like you do~ I know you got daddy issues~" 

I mumbled along with the music. 

Ah, my dear Itachi. I cringed at the thought that at this very moment, as I was going back to my home, he's going back to that pit of hell. I shake my head trying not to think about it. I hated not being able to call him whenever I wanted, not being able to go to his house and pick him up, and not being able to take him out on dates. I just wanted to give him a happy, normal, life. I swear, I'll find a way to get him out, then I'll give him everything he wants, everything he deserves. I know he wants to get a nice house, get married and have kids. I wonder if he wants to adopt or he's planning to have them himself? My heart fluttered at the thought of Itachi carrying our baby, I mean it's not impossible. What with Itachi's deformity. Being intersex and all. 

Itachi was born intersex, it's a deformity that make a person have both male and female parts. So they are not technically any gender, however most of the time their parents will choose a gender for them. That's what happened with Itachi. His father only wanted boys so they labeled Itachi as a boy. He himself is happy being a male yet he still has many feminine parts. Such as female reproductive organs. His father wanted to remove the female organs, to make him fully male, but that was impossible. On top of being intersex, Itachi was born with several missing organs and a few bones. After he was born he had to have even more organs removed because they didn't work and could get in the way of his other organs work. Because of this he didn't have a lot of his organs so it would have been dangerous to remove even more. Especially ones that were in prime condition. 

His father hates him for that. How he finds this to be Itachi's fault I don't know. Itachi didn't decide to be born, that was his father's mistake, but an oh so sweet blessing for me. I can't wait till we finally get to live together, be together all the time. Sleep in the same bed night after night. I want to get him out of there so bad. I wish I could just drive up and steal him. 

As the thought of getting him out crossed my mind, my thoughts drifted back to the contract. There's this kind of contract, that a kid can sign basically saying

"even though I'm an adult my parents/parent has control over me" 

It was originally made for children with disabilities, mostly physical. So that their parents could still take care of their insurance and other stuff. However Fuyuka forced Itachi to sign it when he was still underage. That way no matter how old Itachi is, until Fuyuka dies, he will forever be trapped. I don't intend to let that happen. There are ways that we can get him out of the contract, yet there are no guarantees that one will work. If we take Fuyuka to court and he wins, it's over for Itachi. We need a way to know we'll win. Just, right now we don't have any of those. 

But I'm not giving up. I will marry him. I will live in a house with him, together with a family. That is my dream and I refuse to give up on it. 

Now filled with new determination, I was ready to get home and start working on his case. 

~~~~~~~~ 

3ed POV- Itachi's home 

Itachi stood just outside his front door, his bag hanging over one of his shoulders and resting on his hip. He clutched the strap that went over his chest, preparing himself to go in. He had been at work with his father all day, and it wasn't a good day.