With that she ruffled his hair totally messing them and ran away, photographer took his camera and clicked the candid with a smile on his face .

Taehyung shook his head looking at both of them.

.....

You ran downstairs with trembling figure kneeled down to your daughter whose eyes are now closed.

You saw she hit the sharp box kept near the stairs which is why she's bleeding so much.

Your tears start falling continuously seeing her in that condition.

YN : It's a-all my f-fault.

Jimin picked sera and looked at you,

Jimin : It's not time to blame yourself let's us take her to hospital.

You nod and was about to go but saw his parents coming inside and they gasped at the sight in front of them.

Mrs Park : WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

She yell and her voice came out shaky, her husband held her to calm down.

Jimin : Mom right now we should first take her to hospital.

They nod and made your way towards the hospital. The whole ride you can't help but silently cry.

Jimin took your hand and caressed it.

Jimin : She'll be alright.

YN : W-why she isn't opening her eyes? The blood is flowing continuously.

Jimin : We'll reach the hospital soon don't worry, everything will be alright.

Mrs Park :  Oh Lord please everything should be alright!!

Mr Park : Stop crying please!

Jimin pulled in front of hospital and immediately took sera in her arms and rushed inside the hospital followed by you and his parents.

The nurse gasped seeing the kid and she immediately called for emergency and took her inside the operation room after laying her on the stretcher.

The doctor rushed inside the operation room after hearing the alarm for emergency.

....

Yoongi was going through magazine just then he saw article which brought tears in his eyes.

He stood up and walked inside to show the article to his parents.

Yoongi : Look dad, how successful now YN is.

Mr Min took the magazine and smiled seeing the article about your success in Art industry.

Yoongi : She has her own company and art gallery.

Mr Min : S-she got married.

He says after seeing the name as Mrs Kim YN and also read how both of you and your husband worked hard to be at this position.

Mrs Min : I--i know this guy, the one she used to compete with in tennis match.

Mr Min : Does it matter when he's the one who was always there for her and we couldn't even appreciate her efforts.

Yoongi : She even has d-daughter

Mrs Min : W-what?

She says tearing up cause now even she realized how much of a wrong she did with you in name of her jealousy. But again the emotions are such a fragile thing yet so powerful that we can't have hold on ourselves and our actions. We just do what we feel right at that moment.