Chapter 28

'EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Husband Joshua Kushner Exposes the REAL Karlie Kloss – The Bitter Truth of The Supermodel's Secret Affair with Taylor Swift Unveiled!

The world knows Karlie Kloss as the queen of cool, a fashion goddess with a philanthropic heart and a seemingly perfect life. But today, the crown slips, revealing a dark side to the so-called "catwalk panther" as Joshua Kushner, her ex-husband, exposes the shocking truth in an exclusive interview with Page Six.

Gone are the days of glossy spreads and curated Instagram stories. Kushner paints a picture of a love triangle that began more than a decade ago, a toxic flame igniting beneath the surface of their picture-perfect romance. "It wasn't just a little fling. It was a full-blown affair, years of lies and deception right under my nose. Karlie lied to me. She lied to our families. She used me, played me. And when I was no longer convenient, she discarded me like yesterday's trash."

But Kushner's anger isn't solely directed at Kloss. Taylor Swift, he claims, is the architect of this betrayal, a "serial heartbreaker" and a "wolf in sheep's clothing" who thrives on the wreckage of people's lives. "Taylor isn't the victim here. Behind the façade of the 'good girl' pop star lurks a homewrecker with morals as problematic as her carbon emissions. She thrives on drama, fuels heartbreak for her art, and leaves a trail of shattered lives in her wake. She built her career on songs about stolen love and broken promises, all while she was busy stealing the woman I loved, shattering the vows we made, and leaving our children as collateral damage."

Kushner claims to possess irrefutable proof of his accusation – a treasure trove of text messages, emails, photographic and video evidence, capturing X-rated moments of intimacy between the supermodel and pop star that paint a picture far different from the carefully crafted Instagram posts or 'Kaylor's' most recent public display of affection. "The truth," he says, a bitter laugh escaping his lips, "is not something you'll find on their social media feeds."

Kushner makes a point to note his biggest concern isn't revenge; it's the innocent faces staring back at him from family photos. "What happens when our children, my children, stumble upon this mess online?" How do I explain the headlines, the photos, the public spectacle of their mother's infidelity?"

He fears the day they'll see their dad as a brokenhearted fool and their mom as a cold, calculating cheat. "They deserve better than this," he pleads. "They deserve a childhood untainted by the drama and lies that led to this."

Kushner states that the prenuptial agreement he and Kloss had signed did not include a fidelity clause, but believes he should be compensated. "I am speaking with my lawyers, considering my options. I believe Karlie should be held responsible. A marriage is a business. We signed a contract, she broke it."

Kushner states Kloss's affair with Swift has also had financial impacts. "Rumors are flying like crazy about my marriage to Karlie. A theory that has taken hold is that we were in a 'platonic marriage' and that I am a gay man. This is unequivocally untrue, and I have lost multiple overseas business deals because of it. Millions upon millions of dollars. Someone needs to be held accountable for my losses."

Kloss isn't the only person he has his legal eyes set on. "Taylor isn't innocent. I am weighing my options on the legal recourse I can take for the emotional distress and financial damages her actions have created."

This isn't just a celebrity scandal; it's a cautionary tale of the devastating consequences of unaddressed issues and the ripple effects of betrayal. Kushner's narrative raises questions about the ethics of fame, the fragility of trust, and the true cost of living a lie.

However, it is important to note that the allegations made by Kushner are just that – allegations. They have not been proven in a court of law, and neither Kloss nor Swift have commented on the matter. It is important to remember that everyone deserves the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty.