Chapter 26

The morning comes quicker than Karlie had anticipated. Without opening her eyes, she groggily rolls over in the bed, stretching her hand out to Taylor's side, only to be met with cool sheets. A pang of disappointment washes over her as she opens one eye and confirms her suspicions that the right side of the bed is unoccupied by her girlfriend.

With a sigh, she sits up, rubbing her tired eyes. She glances at the nightstand where she had left her phone the previous night. As she picks it up, she notices a note beneath. As she opens it, she sees Taylor's messy, rushed scrawl and a littering of doodles, including everything from cats to flowers to ...creative portraits of each of the girls. With a chuckle, she begins to read.

'Headed to the stadium early and you looked way too cute to wake up. Austin & Syd are going to pick you up around 3. See you later, babe! Love ya! – T'

Karlie's smile widens as she traces the familiar swoop of Taylor's handwriting. The doodles, a typical Taylor touch, aid in dissipating the disappointment she felt just moments ago, waking up to an empty bed.

She folds the note neatly and places it back on the nightstand, turning her attention to her phone.

She skims through her unread text messages. A few from her manager, some from friends and family. She opens Kristine's text first and finds a link to an article from a popular gossip outlet. She hesitantly opens the link and begins reading.

Kaylor Konfirmed?! Supermodel and Pop Princess Spotted Locking Hands in London!

Prepare for your bi-flag-colored wigs to be snatched, Swifties! Sparks flew in London's Soho last night as international supermodel Karlie Kloss and global megastar Taylor Swift were seen making a grand entrance into a swanky private dinner, hand-in-hand! Is this finally the confirmation we've all been waiting for, or just a friendly moment between two gal pals?

The rumor mill went into overdrive after paparazzi snapped the pair, looking radiant and unabashedly affectionate, strolling into the upscale eatery. Gone are the days of cryptic captions and coded lyrics fueling fan theories – this time, Taylor and Karlie weren't leaving anything up to our wildest dreams. Their hands intertwined, their body language exuding intimacy that sent the internet into a frenzy.

The evidence, dear readers, is juicy. Let's analyze it like a Vogue editor dissecting a runway trend. Karlie and Taylor, both sporting dazzling smiles that could surely light up this whole town, were seen arriving at the restaurant hand-in-hand, their fingers intertwined like a perfectly coordinated guitar riff. No awkward pats or fleeting touches, this was a full-on, fearless, palm-to-palm power move. Could it be a mastermind signal, a secret language reserved only for lovers? Or are we reaching for our pink glittery cowboy hats a bit too soon?

Sources with lips looser than a champagne cork on New Year's Day claim the London dinner wasn't just a casual bite. Apparently, it was a rendezvous planned for weeks by Swift herself to celebrate the close of her European tour with her closest friends and tour mates! We're talking "enchanting atmosphere," "whispered sweet nothings," and "enough chemistry to power a stadium concert."

While neither camp has officially commented on the nature of their relationship, insiders whisper that their love story has spanned over the course of several years. Remember that steamy Vogue shoot back in 2015? Or the way they practically transformed into each other during Taylor's 'Reputation' tour? And who could forget the kiss-or-no-kiss debate from 'The 1975' concert in 2014? The clues have been piling up, and last night's hand-holding extravaganza might just have brought us into the daylight.

But hold your white horses, Swifties! Before we can break out the confetti cannons and bake a million Gaylor cakes, remember the rollercoaster ride this potential couple has taken us on. Past denials, carefully orchestrated public appearances, and a web of "just friends" pronouncements have left us cautiously optimistic. Could this finally be the real deal, or are we destined for another round of heartbreak?