Friends

Shubman was working in his office , he was happy, anyone can tell this by looking once at his face. Batuhan came inside "sir there is that ice cream parlor kid .. and some other people from Lamdong colony".

Shubman stood up from his chair and went outside "I swear Batuhan if there is still some problems of encroachments in that are , I will inspector Munish.." 

He was seriously not in mood of these long stupid things, he like to work quickly. "Is there something wrong.." Shubman asked taking Ishman in his arms, who put his head on his chest. 

"No sir , Ishman was crying to come here and Ishan went to school , we were looking after him.." the lady informed. 

"all five of you, damn baby are you that naughty.." He asked kissing his son's cheeks. "no no Sir only me and my husband, these folks came to meet you.." and Shubman smiled looking at other three people fidgeting their fingers. 

"how about you guys invite me for dinner ..."  he proposed and they all nodded eagerly. 

Shubman went inside his office, carrying Ishman who was looking at his face. "hey don't you think if someone saw them, they will mistake baby to be Sir's son.." one of the junior officer asked to Batuhan .

"you wish to live your life then go back to your work .." the boy said and went to his table .

"baby why did you not go to School.." he asked "baba.. mama bear .. no taking me.. to scwhool.." and Shubman kissed his son's nose who giggled. 

Their moment was broken by a phone call and a smile came to his face 'hey Abhi ..." Ishman looked at his baba, "that's great come to my residence and make yourself comfortable , I will   tell security to let you in.." 

Shubman looked at his watch, there was still time for him and he resumed his work as the little cute distraction fall asleep.

"Is there anything else, any visitor ..?" and Batuhan shook his head in no. "perfect then I am going to home, I have some friends of mine waiting there for me.." and he existed his office having a sleeping Ishman in his arms. 

"sir your friends are waiting inside..." his security informed him, and he nodded . Shubman went inside and there was , Abhishek talking to Mayank, eating some chips, old habits die hard. 

"Hey Shubman , my bro whooo is that SDM Shubman ? " Shubman smiled and Abhishek hugged him, sandwiching the little boy, typical Abhi. 

"mama bear... mama..." Abhishek stepped back hearing the cutest whines , Ishman rubbed his eyes with his cute little fists. "Shubman whose child is he? don't tell me yo adopted..." Mayank asked.

"No Mayank, don't you worry .. it's my own flesh and blood.." he stated , his eyes hard, no sign of smile now. Mayank gulped but managed to crack a laugh "good prank Shubman" .

"All this seems prank to you, We are fucking 24 and you think I am pranking.." his voice deepened, calm yet ferocious.  "Mama .. want mama bear.. baby want mama bear.." Ishman started to cry by now, he was overwhelmed after a long sleep.

Shubman kissed his son's face "calm down baby.. " he tried to but how can he when Abhishek shouted "no way I am letting you kidnap this cutie, his mother might be looking for him.. see he is crying.. " Abhishek snatched the little boy from Shubman.

"Where is your mama baby.. I will take yo there.." he asked to the little boy nervously looked at him, big fat tears in his eyes , ready to roll out and they did when Abhishek asked "Where is your father.. tell me baby?" 

"baba.. baba.." Shubman sighed taking his pouting son back "I told you.." and Abhishek nodded, "Sir there is a lady , who claims to be your friend" the security guard informed him coming inside. 

"Let her come in.." he replied looking at Mayank who wiped his palms . "Hey Shubman, I thought You would never reply my msg" the lady said coming inside and Shubman smiled at her .

"oh how can I not , when you have this important role in my life story..Sonal " and the girl just smiled so wide, happy to be called here by Shubman. 

"wow you all are here too, is something important going on?" and Mayank sighed "yeah, as much as I can feel .. this is not normal.. he never talk to Sonal" his thoughts ran. 

They all were chatting having some tea or coffee, and Shubman was observing Mayank, who clearly was uncomfortable.

"Sorry Shubman, Mrs. Chen informed me about Mann, he is getting stubborn, where is he I will take his class today..." and Ishan's knees were engulfed by the little boy who ran to hug him "mama .. mama bear..." Ishan leveled down and kissed the boy's cheeks.

"baby you should not disturb baba..." Ishan looked up at Shubman but there were three other people looking at him wide eyes. 

"Ishan.." Abhishek ran over the sofa and engulfed still surprised man . "where were you my princess... oh my god..." Ishan parted away, his eyes soften seeing Abhi in tears. 

"owiee.. baba.." came the little voice and Shubman walked to them "Abhi please leave my son out you are crushing him again and again.." he said taking his son out of their legs. 

Abhishek looked at Ishman "he.. is your son.. he is my princess's prince.." Ishan nodded , he was slightly nervous but  Shubman side hugged him "yeah he is our Son Abhi.."

Abhishek kissed Ishan's forehead "I missed you so much my baby bro.."  taking Ishman in his arms and Shubman looked at Mayank who gulped. 

"why do I feel like He is glaring at you Mayank?" Sonal asked but her heart stopped "Not only him Sonal, how can I leave you out After all you played a good post woman role, even creating a daughter and wife for me.." Shubman whispered to them his jaw clenched .

-------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

Aur bai kaisa laga mera majaak..(✿◕‿◕✿)✍️(◔◡◔) ?